𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍'

❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬

비워낼 수 없게 차오르는 걸
 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧' , 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Students walked to their classrooms, chatting happily as they walked through the halls. A timid, shy girl sat in a classroom by herself, listening to all the happy conversations of students passing by. She huffed as she tried to block out the noises and focus on her book. 

To her dismay, students began to fill the classroom she was in. The once quiet classroom began to fill with noise of students and chairs dragging across the floor. She couldn't help but glance at all the students who walked through the door.   

"Hey, l/n, right?" An olive-green haired girl said as she sat next to the quiet girl. The said girl was slightly shocked that the energetic girl even knew her name. 

"Uh, yeah, that's right. You're... Yoshikawa, right?" She said, her voice almost a whisper as her lips stretched into a small smile. 

Yoshikawa nodded with a giggle. "Mhm! That's me!" She said, quite loudly which made the girl beside her flinch slightly. "I noticed you looked a bit lonely, do you wanna sit with my friends?" She stuck her thumb out toward her friend group.

She looked over to where she was pointing and made eye contact with the long, black haired boy. Her face began to heat up quickly as she tore her gaze away from him and back to Yoshikawa. "I-It's fine really, I don't want it to get awkward or anything-"

"Nonsense!" Yoshikawa exclaimed, gently grabbing the girls wrist and pulling her up from her seat. She ignored the girl's protests as she dragged her towards the group, pulling out an extra chair and placing it on the side of her desk which made the two students stop talking and look at them. "Everyone, this is l/n y/n." She said, introducing the girl to the slightly startled group. 

"I'm Ishikawa Tooru, you can just call me Tooru." The purple haired boy said, giving her a warm smile along with a wave. He noticed how tense the shy girl was and chuckled softly to himself. 

"I'm Hori, nice to meet you l/n." The brunette said, doing the same as Ishikawa and waving at her with a warm smile. 

"N-Nice to meet you too.." The girl said softly, smiling softly and giving the two a small wave before bringing both hands to her lap, fidgeting with her fingers nervously. 

"You don't have to be shy around us, alright? Just be yourself!" Ishikawa said, giggling. 

 Y/n smiled widely and nodded. "Alright!" 

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

this was inspired by the song Fallin' by Kim Feel from the K-Drama Abyss.
I do not own any characters, and all events are fictional.
Some events in this story will be based of the anime but only a few.
The POV might change in other chapters but we'll see. 

Anyways, enjoy! <3

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎