matter.

MATTER ;; TAEGGUK

[sequel to: space ;; taegguk]

no matter the consequences, kim taehyung,

we, together, like the  matter of this 

incessantly fruitful universe, will never cease to exist.

and when we collide...

even oblivion will cower.

_

learning to trust was never an easy option. kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk learnt that the hard way.

torn between the ashes of his past and the gravity of his future, kim taehyung must make the most important decision of his lifetime- to have faith in himself... or forfeit his happiness in reparations.

_

top!tae

bottom¡gguk

warnings:

-language

-angst: more so in this one than the last book.

mentions of suicidal attempts, self harm/ drug usage/ alcohol and domestic violence. if you are sensitive to these topics i suggest refraining from reading the chapters indicative of these themes.

-smut:

little note, this book is set in the uk and the age of consent here is 16. jungkook is still a minor (16) so this a warning that there will be underage sex but he can consent. i will put warnings on the chapters if this causes discomfort, you can skip them. under no circumstances would i EVER condone this in real life, this is a pure work of fiction. the attributes of the respective characters are in no way intended to be reflective of the boys in any way shape or form.

-teacher x student 

___________________

hello sweethearts! time for a fresh new change so here i am with the darker side to the story- strap in and hold on tight! 

-varsha <3

started: 23/06/21

end:-