S I X

A/N: I'm sorry but this chapter is still in Harry's POV. The next chapter will be Louis' POV!

Harry's POV

Louis and I were ready to leave for the mall and they were putting on their jackets, well Harry put on his denim jacket since he doesn't have anything else to wear.

"Come on Haz, we're going shopping." Louis said and he walked to the car with a big smile on his face.

I didn't want to do this but he just knew Louis wanted to and this would make Louis happy and since I really like seeing Louis happy so I went with him.

We get in the car and we take off to the mall. Not long after we stopped at Westfield London.

"Louis." I said in a warning voice. "I told you to not go to some expensive stores and where do you bring me, to some expensive stores." I complained.

"Well I wanted to bring you here and it's not like you have to pay anything." Louis said and he smirked again.

Sometimes I really want to wipe off that smirk off his face.

We walked inside and I really felt out of place. Everything looked so expensive while I walked there with my clothes I wore for the last 3 years.

"Alright we first have to find you some casual clothes and a pair of new shoes." Louis said while tugging me at my arm in some direction.

After a while we arrived at Footlocker and there were so many shoes in there. We went to the men section and I started looking for some shoes.

Eventually my eyes fell on a pair of Nike Air Force 1's. I see everyone walking in them but I've always wanted them. Louis saw me eyeing the shoes so he walked over to me.

"You like those?" he asked and I nodded. Louis went to call an employee to get the right shoe size. Not long after he came back with the shoes and I tried them on and they fit perfectly. I really loved them.

"We'll take them." Louis said and the employee took them to the cash register.

"That will be 100 euros." He said and I looked at him in shock. I didn't know they were that expensive but Louis still took out his card and paid for them.

We walked out of the store and I hugged Louis.

"Thank you so much Lou." I said and he hugged me back. "It's really not a problem Haz."

After our little moment we went to more shops. After we went to the first shop I went to the mens isle but I didn't see anything nice but when I looked at the women's isle I saw so many nice things.

"Go over there Haz." Louis said while nudging my shoulder. I smiled at him and I walked to the isle.

I saw a lot of nice things. I took some, not too expensive, mom jeans and I saw a really nice purple sweater. I also took some more t-shirts and more sweaters and more jeans.

After I had everything and we went to pay and was once again shocked by the price but that was something I was used to.

I also needed some work clothes since it was monday tomorrow and I had to go with Louis. I got some black skinny jeans and a white button-up with a black blazer. I looked pretty hot if I said myself.

"Do you want a new haircut too?" Louis asked and my face lit up. My hair was getting really long, not that I would mind long hair but it was knotted and greasy and dirty.

I nodded and Louis took me to a hairdresser outside of the mall.

The girl who was helping me took me to the washing table to wash my hair and she did make some rude comments about how I haven't washed my hair in years but I didn't comment on it. I did see that Louis rolled his eyes everytime she said something.

After she was done she took me to a chair to cut it.

"Do you trust me?" Louis said from behind me. I nodded because I really did and he smiled.

I saw him pull out his phone to show her a picture probably and she nodded. They discussed some things and after a while she started cutting.

Not long after she was done. I saw myself and I had to admit that I looked pretty hot. I saw Louis smiling at me and I smiled back through the mirror. I noticed that I hadn't smiled so much in so many years.

Louis paid and we went outside to the car again.

"I really had fun today Lou." I said, not regretting that we went shopping.

"I really had fun too." Louis said.

We drove back home and when we got home I unpacked everything Louis had bought for me and I noticed that it was a lot. It was summer so I started planning some outfits for tomorrow and the days after. I had fun styling and matching outfits until Louis called me for dinner.

I went downstairs in my new pyjamas and Louis was there waiting for me with some spaghetti.

I sat down and we ate in silence. I was really tired from this day but I didn't mind because it was definitely worth it.

"So are you ready to go to work tomorrow?" Louis asked while we were washing the dishes.

"Yeah I actually am, but what am I going to do again?" I asked because Louis once told me but I wasn't sure.

"You'll be my personal assistant." he said like it was nothing. I gaped at him. I didn't have the qualifications to do it.

"Louis I can't do that, I'm not skilled enough. You can easily hire someone who actually can do something." I said.

"I don't want anyone else, I want you. I will teach you everything you need to know so after a while you will do everything perfectly.

After we did the dishes we sat down watching the news.

"Tonight there will be a thunderstorm going over London." The news said. I hate thunderstorms. I had seen a lot of them but I hated them. They always made me feel scared.

After a while we were going upstairs and Louis pulled me back.

"I like my coffee black." He said before going to his room and closing the door.

I went to my own room and I got in my bed. I heard the thunder from a far distance so I laid there shaking in my bed trying to sleep. 

A/N: That was chapter six! Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote and comment! I love you guys and take care!

-Soof