gif imagine

you and loki have been the best of friends since you can remember

you and loki have been the best of friends since you can remember. raised in such close quarters on asgard, you two were practically joined at the hip. although as you grew older you began to realize that you'd developed feelings for this best friend of yours. but today was the day, you had to know if he felt the same. you mustered up all your courage and marched the halls of the royal palace until you found the one you'd been looking for. "loki! there you are, i have something to ask you." "what is it my dear?" "i- well... okay for the longest time i've had these... feelings for you and well- i- i was wonderingifyouwantedtogooutsometime?" you blurted out that last bit as fast as humanly possible. and now you stood there in a moment of silence, anxiously waiting for his response. the corners of his lips lift into a smirk, "i think maybe that could be arranged."

word count: 162

a/n: back at it with the gif imagines lol
idk why but the gifs kinda give me some inspo and i think it's fun to write a mini story with the interpretation. let me know if u guys want to see more of these :)
hope you're all having an amazing day or night wherever you might be🥰❤️✨