11

sorry for disappearing guys ❣️✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・✧

Razor woke up before Bennett the next morning and almost forgot where he was.

Throat hurts.. Razor frowned. He had pushed himself a bit too much the day before, but he couldn't help it. He really wanted to tell Bennett all about himself.

Razor looked down to see Bennett hugging his torso and blushed. He had replaced the pillow Bennett usually hugged when he slept.

Bennett sighed in his sleep cutely and Razor wanted to coo. Gently, Razor attempted to push Bennett away so he could get up, but he wasn't successful. Instead he was met by Bennett's whines of protest.

Razor gave up and decided to just admire his crush's face. Bennett's eyes were a bit puffy from crying the day before.

With a soft smile, Razor stroked Bennett's back, comforting the boy as he slept. Bennett instinctively moved forward, getting closer to Razor.

Finally, a few moments later, Bennett woke up slowly."..What happened to my pillow- AH! Oh- Razor." Bennett sat up quickly, pulling away from Razor.

Razor raised an eyebrow at the boy.

"I'm so sorry-"

Razor shook his head, assuring Bennett that everything was okay.

Bennett frowned,"How long were you awake for?"

Razor shrugged, not wanting to admit that he had stared at Bennett for so long while he slept.

Bennett stretched tiredly and got out of bed,"Let's get ready together." Razor followed the male, admiring how cute he looked in his pajamas.

・:*:・

Bennett and Razor entered school together for the first time. "I just realized, you're always at your desk before I get here."

Razor shrugged.

"If it weren't for you, I would've probably been late today like usual." Bennett blushed.

The two males sat down in their seats together, and Bennett turned to face Razor.

Razor looked at him, asking "what?" With a simple facial expression.

Bennett made a face,"Do you think we're closer now?"

Razor's eyebrows drew together in confusion and Bennett blushed.

"I-I mean.. like.. after what you told me yesterday.. and.. I don't know I'm not making sense-"

"..Always felt.. close to you." Razor spoke softly.

Bennett's eyes widened hearing Razor speak to him while they were still at school. "Ah- r-really?"

Razor nodded.