≧ PROLOGUE ≦

He make his way to the car and get inside. Driving as fast as he can to arrive at the hospital where she's staying. His sharp eyes looking at road. People sometimes look scared because of his intimidating stare.

But he like the way they look at him,scared.

He felt powerful.

He arrived at the hospital. Getting out from the car with his intimidating stare,but people can't denied how handsome he is. He went to one specific room at the hospital and went inside.

People and worker look at him, dark aura sorrounding him.

When he get inside who close the door and went to the bed where his unconcious little sister,laying there like a lifeless girl

His eyes soften looking at his little sister's condition. Her face was pale, eyes still close.

He took a sit beside his bed amd hold her hand. Tears start flowing. This is the rare thing, looking him crying. He always look like a heartless boy.

People never see this side of him. He continued staring at her. He got a news from the doctor, bad news. Her heart was not strong after two stabs from their enemy.

He can feel his anger rising. But tried to calm down for the sake of his little sister,the only family he had.

Now he had to leave, leave her and not coming back until everything under control. He don't want her getting hurt because of him.

So he decided to leave her until everything settled down. "Sorry, i had to leave you. It's for your own safety."

Suddenly he got a call from his friend. He took the phone from his pocket and answer the call.

"............................."

"okay i'm coming."

"........................................."

" i'll be there in twenty minutes."

He end the call and look at his little sister, for the last time. His mission is not easy. He afraid that he won't see her again.

He wipe his tears away and let go her cold hand .

"I had to leave now. Take care, i know you won't hear this but i want you to always remember, that i love you. You're the only family i have. But sadly i had to leave so they won't come and take you away from me, forever. There no other choice. Goodbye."

After he said that he went out from there with his cold face. He get inside and drive to his next location.

----------------------------------------------
A/n 🚮

Hi

Hello

Annyeong

Okay, so this is my new ff book!

I'm so sorry if my english is no that good. And grammar errors. English is not my first language.

That's why.

If you like this book do vote and comment.

Don't give me a bad comment. I'll try harder on making this book.

And maybe this book will be a slow...........update.

If you guys have a problem with my book then don't hesitate to rwmove this book from your pretty library and don't read it again.

Haha sounds rude but i'm serious.

That's all !!!!!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment✨✨

If you want to.