Part 1

Kieun walk around the school with her hand holding the book she read. She loved reading books,any types of book.

Kieun walk slowly while mumbling something from the book. " The girl slowly reach the hurt guy. But he burst out to her and told her to go away." kieun read from the book then shook her head.

"Boys are dumb sometimes."

Suddenly she heard a chuckle behind her. Kieun turn around and saw a boy staring at her but quickly look away. The boy cleared his throat before saying.

"you are Kieun right??"

"yes?"

" teacher told you to meet her at her office. Right now."

"Okay.. But which teacher?"

" Oh it's Miss Irene."

"Thank you uhhhh....."

" Beomgyu."

" okay thanks again Beomgyu ! "

Kieun then left him there and went straight to the teacher's office. Her classmates look at her and smile. They don't want to get near her, or something will happen. That something was cause by someone, her ex bestfriend name Jenna. She backstab Kieun and spread rumors about Kieun being a slut. Then bullied Kieun and warned everyone that is if Jenna saw someone with Kieun they'll be the next target.

As soon as Kieun arrived at her teacher's office, she knock on the. A faint voice was heard and told the girl to come in.

She get inside and close the door before standing straight infront of her teacher's desk. Miss Irene told her to take a sit first.

" So Kieun, i call you here just to give this things to you."

Her teacher give her a little box that was wrap nicely and a letter beside the little box. The girl look confused.

" A boy came here and told me to give this to you. He said that he can't gave it to you directly."

" Oh okay. Thank you Miss."

" No problem. You may go now."

---------------------------------------------
Hello guyshhh

So..... Just want to tell you,
That i'll updated it pretty slowwwwww

Sorry
And if i have too many grammar mistakes, then im so sorry

✨✨✨✨