Chapter 1

Y/n Pov:

I was walking around humming a song while minding my own business then I see Aphrodite and Shiva walking to the court not talking to each other you walked past them and acted like you didn't know them and you start to hum a different song but have old memories of hanging out with Shiva and Aphrodite as kids you started to tear up a bit.

~♤Past♤~

Y/n and Shiva started running around playing tag and y/n was it and she was chasing Shiva, y/n was close to Shiva and almost tagged him but tripped and landed on top of him they both looked at each other and started laughing. Aphrodite came to you guys and helped you guys up all three of you were the same age. You guys would always hang out together......but not everything last long you guys stopped hang out as you used to everytime you guys grew up the more distant you started to not talk to anyone after that always repeating the same thing in your mind 'what happened it was like we were unbreakable till tragedy happened'

~♤Present♤~

You were heading to the court aswel as Shiva and Aphrodite when you got there, there were only three seats left and it was close to each other you went to sit and you sat on one side while Shiva and Aphrodite sat on the other two empty side while the whole meeting was happening Shiva and Aphrodite didn't look happy you wonder why.

Aphrodite Pov:

Shiva y/n and me became distant and I don't like it at all I miss the old days even Shiva looks like he does aswel. I was told that after all three of us stopped talking Shiva and me heard y/n didn't talk to anyone Shiva and me looked at each other and he knew what I was thinking and we nodded but then Brunhilda came in and declared a Ragnarok with the mankind and gods then out of nowhere y/n stood up and looked at Brunhilda and went up to her "is it alright if I join you" she said I looked at her shocked and some of them aswel but Brunhilda just smirked and nodded then they looked back at us.

Y/n Pov:

Once I said that I was happy because I was scared to be in the same side as the two people I cared about and that left me I saw them look at me shocked but they had sadness 'why are they sad didn't they leave me' I thought and then my thoughts were caught off when the gods started getting mad and you knew Brunhilda said something but ignored it and Brunhilda Göll and you left but you forgot your book so you went back down to grab it and when you did Shiva grabbed your wrist.

He took you somewhere private and Aphrodite and they both looked at you in disbelief "WHY'D YOU DO THAT" Shiva yelled you looked at him with a blank stare "why do you care didn't you leave me" you looked at him with a glare and Shiva and Aphrodite got suprised cause they never seen you act like this "we left you but we still care it didn't mean that we just used you and got bored of being friends" Aphrodite said "THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER" you yelled with tears in your eyes and Shiva let go of your arm when he did they didn't give you a response so you just ran leaving them there suprised and guilty.

You found where Brunhilda and Göll are and went up to them they were looking for who'll fight in the first round.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is worse then my last one but hope you enjoyed it my lil drunk toddler btw this was requested by LevisLeftBootyCheeek