The Warning Continues

Henry's P.O.V

The room was so bright to the point where I had to sheeled my eyes from the light, I didn't know what was happening so I woke up Bella and she knew what was going on.

Bella's P.O.V

When Henry woke me up the room was so bright and I realized that this was my fathers way of telling me that he has found me.

"Andi come home now" a voice said coming into the room, "Um sir there's no one here by that name" I said confused even though that was my name.

But I pretend that I don't remember that name, even though its still new to me, but I'm determined that that girl is not me anymore.

She was a scared little girl that never stood up for herself, but I knew that on the day I found Carter Diamond dead in the trunk of my fathers car, I knew that was Bella and not Andi anymore.

"Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to leave now" I heard Henry say to my father "There's no one here by that name sir you need to leave now" Henry said again as he led my father out of the house.

"If you do come back I will call the police so don't make that mistake okay" Henry said as he pushed my father out the door as he locked it after.

I couldn't believe he actually found me, my whole body was shaking when I say him standing there before me it was like I was still living with him.

"Are you okay Bells" Henry asked walking to me "Yeah I am now thank you" I said as I hugged him and baried my face in the crock of his neck.

"Hey is everything okay I heard noises" Joz said as she walked into the room and came up to me. "Yeah, Henry just saved me from my father who was here a few minutes ago." I said still shaking from the meer memory.

I know it's hard to believe that my father is the big Mafia boss which basically means he can send anyone out to come find or kill me.

I still don't understand why he wants me dead I never told any police about him being the Mafia boss, like I would tell on my own father.

"Really he was here" Joz asked as I turned to her and hugged her because I could use more then one hug right now, I was just scared for my life again.

"Yeah he was" Henry said as he still had his hand on my waist as I was still hugging Joz in that moment, as soon as Joz and I stopped hugging Henry pulled me back towards him and now his arms are wrapped around me from behind again.

And in that moment I was finally calm, it felt good to have friends there to help me calm down and to help me through my problems expecially ones that involve my father.

After awhile Indy and Justin came into my room, "Everything okay in here" Indy asked as he walked in with Justin behind him, I told them what had happened and they understood about all the noises they heard from the guest room.

Anyways, after a little bit we all decided to go swimming in mine and Joz's pool in the backyard. Our house is pretty big for just 2 people living in it. 

After the pool we all just decided to just go chill in the house for a little bit until we all felt tired and then we went to sleep.

The next morning is what really hit us hard.

"The next morning"

Joz's P.O.V 

After I woke up I kept hearing voices around the house even tho no one else was awake yet.

I searched all around the house and I didn't see anyone but I kept hearing those voices.

Than I heard a door open as I looked in that direction I saw that it was just Bella finally waking up.

"What's with all the noise out here" Bella said as she walked up to me

"You hear the voices too" I asked confused because I thought I was hallucinating or something.

"Yeah there so loud its hard not to hear them" Bella said a little worried.

I was curious if the others could hear them too.

Bella and I decided to ask them later.

In this city, things are never what they seem to be and thats something we can't change.

The End.................................................