𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖤𝗅𝗅𝗎𝗅

"Holy shit"

JJ quickly tied the rope down so John b wouldn't fall before pushing me and Pope to the ground behind some junk as Kiara and Sarah hid a few feet away.

Ms. Crain shot again close to Kiara and Sarah making them scream as they began to run.

"She fucking blind" I whispered to J, noticing that the old lady would be shooting at us if she could see.

"I don't give two shits if she blind let's go!" JJ scrambled to his feet as Pope and I follow while Ms. Crain continued to try to shot our brains out.

"Go!" Pope shouted, gently pushing me making me ram into JJ's back.

"What about John b?" I questioned, looking back at the well as I was pushed in front of JJ.

"He's fine. C'mon" JJ picked me bridal style before running out of the basement with Pope right behind us.

I heard a few more gunshots as we ran through the overgrown yard. JJ threw me over the fence making me land on my knees, scraping them against the pavement.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, JJ" I growled, getting up and dusting my knees off.

"There's no time. You can kill me when we get home" He replied as Pope got in the driver's seat and he and I hopped in the back with the girls.

"Go go go!" Kiara shouted as Pope cranked the engine.

"Why are we always getting shot at?" Pope yelled, finally stepping on the pedal.

"JJ! Pope! Y/n! Kie! Sarah! Guys wait!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I opened the slid door and looked out to see John b running after us. He was covered in absolute shit.

"Wait, Pope, stop!" I shouted but Pope didn't stop cause he couldn't hear me over top of everyone shouting.

"C'mon!" I laughed as John b chased after us before jumping into the van.

"Oh my god!" Kiara exclaimed, looking at John b who was covered in mud.

"Are you okay? Are you shot? You shot?" JJ questioned, looking over John b's body. "Are you good?"

John b nodded as I looked at him in disgust. His body was covered in shit-looking mud head to toe.

"I'd think I'd know if I was shot," Kiara said out of breath as she placed her hands on her chest.

"You look disgusting!" I stated as I pointed at John b and made a nasty face.

"You smell like ass" Kiara proclaimed, holding her nose.

"What the hell just happened?"

"That bitch was possessed"

"That bitch can't aim"

"How did she move that fast?"

We were all talking our heads off at the same time I couldn't understand what everyone was saying or even what I was saying.

"She's blind" I informed them.

"She's like master Yoda" JJ chimed in making me laugh.