The vampire kid

So after the open house at the school Rias released her other bishop a boy named gasper he dressed like a girl but I don't judge. I learned of that when I met him when xenovia was "training" him if you can call her chasing him with her sword.

Alex: "xenovia. Please stop the kid is terrified of you."

Xenovia: "what do you suggest?"

Alex: "here let me."

I then pull out chocolate.

Alex: "alright gasper my name is Alex can you do me a favor?"

Gasper: "you don't seem scary... yeah I can try."

Alex: "ok I'd like to test your powers so I can see how I can help you. So what I'm going to do is I'm going to toss this chocolate towards koneko. If you want it you need to get to it first without stopping time for me."

Gasper: "ok... I'll try..."

Alex: "ok go."

I toss the chocolate and gasper froze time for everyone except myself. It was cool seeing that chocolate frozen in mid air right in front of koneko her hand outstretched just about to grab it. Gasper walked up and grabbed it and I walked up to issei and drew a mustache on him before standing behind koneko with another chocolate. I then nod to gasper and he resumed time.

Koneko: "where's Alex?"

Alex: "BOOM!!!!"

Koneko jumped about 10 feet and was about to attack me when I pulled out the chocolate bar.

Koneko: "you really think a chocolate bar is going to stop me?"

I then pull out another.

Koneko: "fine."

Alex: "great job gasper. I had a feeling that you could do it. I gotta say I'm kinda jealous of your ability."

Issei: "you want to stop Time to grope girls too?"

Alex: "Gasper can you freeze time again?"

He does and I walk up to issei I stand in front of him for a moment with holding my chin. Then the idea struck. I tied his feet together pulled his pants down and I hung him upside down. I then gaged him and I nod to gasper and he resumed time.

Alex: "hey koneko I made you a punching bag. Have fun."

Koneko: "don't mind if I do."

Gasper: "are you sure that's ok?"

Alex: "yeah he likes it when women hit him."

Xenovia: "he does? How do you know?"

Alex: "because if he didn't he would stop being a pervert."

Koneko: "freak is probably getting off on this."

Alex: "well I'm going to get going. I'm sure you girls have it from here. Gasper keep practicing with your powers ok. Try catching a ball maybe."

Gasper: "ok thanks Alex."

I then walked to my motorcycle and went home.

The next day I learned that issei helped Gasper with his power and I was impressed but I was also concerned about what he has planned. But what worries me is the bag the girls got him to help his anxiety. It's creepy. I spoke with Arthur about the summit she wants me with her as a witness and as security. Class went well and after school akeno wanted me to go to a shrine with her. When I arrived akeno was waiting for me at the top. We talked a bit about the shrine but it wasn't exactly important. But I did ask how she could enter the shrine.