Chapter 13

Today is the day. Today is the day that Tyler will be coming home. The tour finally ended a couple of days ago after being extended an extra few months because of the high demand for concerts. School already ended and Junior year is starting in a week. Lauren of course is super excited and can't wait to see Tyler since she hasn't seen her in like nine months. Of course they texted all the time, Tyler would call Lauren every morning after she woke up to tell her good morning and before she went to bed every night to tell her good night, they would video chat before every concert, and Tyler would send Lauren random pictures throughout the day.

Tyler even wrote several new songs while on tour for and about for Lauren that she premiered at different concerts. She even wrote a very special song for Lauren called 10,000 hours that she sang at the concert on Valentine's Day since they couldn't spend it together. Whenever Tyler had a free day while on tour she would video chat with Lauren and the majority of the time Tyler would help her write songs for her first album. Tyler suggested having a few duets featuring her to help Lauren become more known and sell more albums because anything with the name Harley Davidson attached to it sold out with in a matter of hours upon release.

"Morning Destiny, Alaska" Lauren says smiling, "Mom, dad." "You're in a good mood this morning" Alaska says while cooking her breakfast. "Why wouldn't I be" Lauren says, "The tour is finally over and I can finally see Ty-ler when she picks me up to get Harley." Destiny starts to laugh at Lauren's near slip and tries to cover it up but doesn't do a good job of that. Alaska and her parents look at her like she's crazy while Lauren glares at her. "Anyways we have to get going" Mrs. Carr says. Lauren's parents leave and Alaska asks, "What was that about?" "It was nothing" Destiny says, "Just forget it." "Uh hu" Alaska says unconvinced but dropping it.

"Sup losers" Alister says walking in. "Morning Tyler" Alaska says, "Sorry in advance for Lauren." "What" Alister says as Alaska walks upstairs. "I just want to see Tyler who she thinks is Harley my boyfriend" Lauren says. "Oh got it" Alister says, "Morning Babe." Destiny just glares at Alister, "Don't babe me." "What did I do" Alister asks. "You're in trouble now" Lauren says. "Is that really how you greet your girlfriend" Destiny asks. "So you don't like being called babe...got it" Alister says. "Boys are so clueless" Lauren says. "You called me loser" Destiny says. "Well I couldn't exactly call you babe since I'm Tyler right now and she likes Lauren and your sister knows so..." Alister says.

"Ok I guess I forgive you" Destiny says, "But no good morning kiss." "Well damn..." Alister says, "That definitely wasn't part of the plan." "Whatever, lets just go" Lauren says, "I just want to see Tyler." "You just want to see me that's it" Tyler asks standing in the doorway, "Well I definitely feel the love." A huge smile breaks out on Lauren's face and she runs at Tyler, "Tyler!" Lauren jumps onto Tyler wrapping her arms and legs around her. Tyler catchers Lauren and spins her around, "I missed you so much." "I missed you too" Lauren says as tears escape her eyes and she pulls Tyler into a kiss, "You're not allowed to go on another tour again, you hear me."

"Done" Tyler says, "As you wish." "Good" Lauren says smiling looking into Tyler's eyes and Tyler does the same. Alister clears his throat loudly ruining the moment, "We get it, you both missed each other, but I didn't sign up for a front row seat to pukeville." Destiny smacks the back of Alister's head. "Uh ow..." Alister says holding the back of his head. "Well I don't know about you two but I'm taking Lauren on a date" Tyler says. "Wait-what-but...I thought we were all hanging out" Alister says. "I promise we will all hang out before school starts" Tyler says, "But I really just wanted to spend time with Lauren today." "Have fun you two" Destiny says, "But not too much fun." "Will do" Tyler says smiling as Lauren drags her out of the house.

The week before junior officially begins, Tyler spends the majority of her time with Lauren but also makes sure that she spends some with Alister and Destiny also. And before they know it, it's the first day of their junior year. Tyler pulls up to Lockhell dressed as Harley Davidson and accompanied by Lauren. "You ready" Tyler asks looking at Lauren. "As long as I have you by my side, I'll be ready for anything" Lauren says. "Good to know" Tyler says smiling. Tyler exits her car and walks over to the other side and opens the door for Lauren. "Thank you" Lauren says getting out of the car.

They link hands and walk to the front of the school where Destiny and Alister dressed at Tyler are waiting for them. "About time" Alister says. "Whatever dude" Tyler says. "Come on" Destiny says, "Lets go before we are late for our first day back." The day passes by relatively quickly for the first day of school and they are all currently hanging out at Tyler's. "So Tyler" Destiny says, "When were you going to mention that your birthday is in a month?" "I honestly wasn't going to mention that" Tyler says, "I don't see the big deal." "You don't see the big-dude its your birthday" Destiny says, "How is that not a big deal. Its an excuse to throw a kick ass party."

Tyler just shrugs, "Sorry I'm not like every other kid that gets super excited about their birthday." "Not only is it your birthday but also your secret identities" Destiny says, "Not to mention that Lauren's birthday is like fifteen days give or take after yours." "I'm aware" Tyler says. "We should throw one huge party for you two" Destiny says getting excited, "Well I guess technically three of you." "Thanks but no thanks" Tyler says, "If Lauren wants a kick ass party as you put it, I'll throw her one." "You're not getting out of it that easily" Alister says, "We are definitely throwing you a party."

"Guys please drop it and respect Tyler's wish" Lauren says, "Just you, Alister, Destiny, Callie, and Kitty at that beach house you were talking about the other day would be perfect." "As you wish" Tyler says smiling. Tyler leans in and connects their lips. "Boo" Alister says, "You two are so lame. Its just a party." Tyler pulls away from the kiss and glares at Alister and Destiny, "I don't want a damn party, I don't want to make a big deal about it, and-you know what, just forget it. You two do whatever you want and disregard what I want." Tyler stands up and walks off.

"You two are assholes" Lauren says walk after Tyler. Lauren finds Tyler sitting on her roof looking up at the stars. "Tyler...I'm here if you want to talk" Lauren says sitting next to her and cuddling into her side. Tyler wraps her arm around Lauren and they lay down on the roof. They just sit there starring at the stars for the next hour before they reenter the house, only because Tyler needs to get Lauren home. They walk downstairs and see Destiny and Alister sitting on the couch. "Hey" Tyler says. They look up and at Tyler. "Look Tyler" Alister says, "Sorry about earlier...we didn't mean to upset you." "We didn't realize your birthday was a sensitive topic to you" Destiny says. "Its fine" Tyler says. "Um...if you don't mind me asking" Alister says, "Why is your birthday such a sensitive topic to you?" Tyler sighs and runs her hand through her hair, "Its just..." "Sorry you don't have to tell us" Destiny says and then glares at Alister. "No I do" Tyler says, "Its just...painful I guess is the best wording."

"Whenever your ready man" Alister says. Tyler sits down and Lauren sits next to her. Lauren takes her hand and gives a gentle squeeze. Tyler looks at Lauren and Lauren gives her a small smile and Tyler returns the smile. "Alright" Tyler says, "This is why I hate my birth-" Tyler's phone begins to ring. "It's my asshole manager, one second" Tyler says walking out of the room while answering her phone. "What, you can't do that" Tyler says loudly and angrily from the other room. Destiny. Lauren, and Alister look at each other.

Thanks for reading. What did you think? What do you think will happen next? What do you want to happen next? As always votes and comments are appreciated.