Chapter 1

Keith's POV

'Lately I have been thinking about joining the Blade of Marmora, I know I shouldn't be thinking this but I am.'

He lifted the pen before continuing to write.  'I want ro get to know my Galran side but I also don't want to betray Voltron, I don't want to betray Shiro'

BANG BANG BANG

Keith was snapped out of his thoughts immedintly.  "Keith!! Kolivan is back and says that he has something important to say to all of us!" Pidge yelled at the door but left soon agter

He sighed, then stood up and left for the Control room.

Allura's POV

I am very uncomfortable with Kolivan in the control room with me. He may be across the room but he is just... UGH!!

I just hate this why Can't Keith hurry up so Kolivan can leave! "...'ura ALLURA!!" She was snapped out of her thoughts by Lance.

"Yes Lance?" "Pidge Podge is back with Mullet" Lance said in a chippy tone until the end of his sentence where he rolled his eyes. "Ah.. yes sorry." She turned to Kolivan. "You may now say what you needed." she said in a obviously rude tone.

KOLIVAN'S POV

"First I must thank you Princess Allura for letting me onto the Castle of lions" He bowed his head slightly. "Now let's get into what I was here for.." he tone soon turned serious in a blink of an eye.

"Me and the rest of the Blade of don't a lot of research on all the paladins and have found out something serious that we need to talk about immediately." The paladins were a little shocked about this, however, they all calmed down.

"While looking at the red paladins records, we have found that he is only a young kit or should I say a toddler for humans..."

3rd POV

At that moment the world stopped or should I say space stopped.

Everyone just starred at Kolivan waiting for him to say it was all a joke, but, it never came.