Live stream

Wilbur is sitting at his about to start his stream when George walks into the room, "Hey love" Wilbur says to the short brunette boy. George walks closer to Wilbur leaning down and kissing him with a smirk, George drags his hand down to wilbur's thigh "what are you doing love?" Wilbur asks breaking away from the kiss and grabbing George's hand "pay back" George say as he starts wilburs stream and dropping down under wills desk. Wilbur greats the chat with a friendly smile and hello before starting to explain what's today's Video is about, "so today I'm gonna be work-!?" Wilbur is about to say before he jolts up with a gasp. While Wilbur was talking George had started rubbing his boyfriends dick through his jeans  making Wilbur jolt from the sudden touch, Wilbur continues the stream playing it off as if nothing happened. George continued to do this until his lovers cock was twitching inside of his jeans, George unbuttoned wills jeans pulling them down along with his boxers while looking up at wills with a smirk. As wills cock sprung free from his jeans George instantly put the tip of Wilbur in his mouth sucking on it lightly, Wilbur grips the edge of his desk while trying to hold back a moan. Wilbur continues on with the stream acting like nothing is happening while George plays with his cock under his desk, after a while Wilbur mutes his mic and turns off his facecam, Wilbur grabbed George by his hair and shoved his dick down George's throat, George gags at the sudden action made by Wilbur. Wilbur growls "suck, love" George starts deep throuting his boyfriend while looking him in the eyes "sorry guys my cam is acting up so let's go on with the video, shall we" Wilbur says going back to streaming.