Chapter 10

When Bakugou looked up at his calendar in his room, he couldn't believe it. His eyes almost fell out of his head when he saw what day it was.

Today is a very important day. Probably one of the most important days that Bakugou has had in years. It's more important than the day he got a free shirt from a thrift store.

It was the day that he was going on a date. Not just any date, a date with Midoriya. A guy that Bakugou has been crushing on hardcore.

Bakugou has been waiting for this day to come. Everyday he would look at the calendar and grin. He just could not wait for the day to come and now that it's finally here he feels a bit anxious. Not terribly anxious but an anxious feeling that made his stomach feel slightly upset. He can handle that though.

The only reason why he's that anxious is because he's going out on a date with someone that he actually likes. It's a bit nerve wracking going on a date with someone that you find incredibly hot and cute at the same time.

The date is on a Friday. The only reason for it being on a Friday is because Bakugou could spend the rest of the weekend in a daze. A daze that is due to being way too in love. He asked Midoriya out on a Tuesday. This made him wait three days, three fucking days! Those three days felt like years though.

Bakugou was ready for this date though. He's ready to stare at Midoriya for at least an hour, just memorizing the guy's face in his mind. That sounds a bit creepy but he swears it's just because he finds Midoriya attractive.

Bakugou would definitely not be telling Midoriya this. Who cares though, Midoriya is hot and Bakugou was for sure going to memorize every single detail of the man.

He's ready for this date though. He hasn't thought much on where he plans to take Midoriya but he has time. Probably. Who cares though, he can handle it.

Bakugou and Midoriya had traded numbers in order to keep in contact. At first the texts were awkward and very boring but they've finally opened up a bit more. Bakugou constantly sends angry emojis while Midoriya sends cat memes.

Bakugou really needs to find out where he plans to take Midoriya though. He has a lot of thinking to do.