Investigation

When your friends got your back..You can do anything..

(CHAPTER 16)

At Lia's house

-"I got him!!! Krystal's manager! He was living near Krystal's house before your scandal but after the scandal he moved XXXX apartment near Seoul Library.." Lia said, she stood up from the chair and looked at Sehun.

- "We have to go there!" Sehun said taking Lia's hand who was caught off guard by this sudden gesture.

- "Are they a thing right now...??" Kai said to me.

- "I don't know.."I laughed and took Kai's hand in mine and headed to the parking lot.

As Kai was driving I thought..

It's been one months since we started our investigation with Sehun and Lia
and everything is going fine without anyone noticing thanks to Lia she is so professional in her works..
But to be honest, Sehun is of no help. Literally asking us to pair up with Lia to do "Spying"..

While we were searching for our clue I told Lisa little bit about our plan and asked her to take care of Jisoo and Rosè as they are not talking to me after my scandal..And I don't want them to get stress because of me or interrupt our plan.
I am still getting hate comments from fans of Ji Yong Sunbae but Kai asked me to turned off my phone and spend time with him until my name is clear.

But that day if they didn't heard us..I guess it wouldn't have been possible..To look for him..

Flashback to Namsan Tower

- "We will help you clear your name!"Lia said as she hugged me and glanced at Sehun indicating him to say something.

- "Yeah..Yeah..We will..I will gather some informations through my co-workers as soon as possible.."

- "But how did you know we were going to do this..?" Kai asked.

- " Kim Kai..Because of your foolish self you were tricked by Krystal. Do you know that?"

A complete silence spread among us..It was very rude of Sehun to say that until Lia managed to cover it up..

- "Well Sehun wanted to see how you both were doing..Are you fighting or sorting your stuffs.. That's when we heard the entire story.."

- "So you were eavesdropping?"

- "Uh....I won't say that we were  Eavesdropping Oppa.. But as you can see because of your story we get to know that this scandal is all conspired by Krystal..So I can do some digging from Krystal's co-workers cause I have enough influence over people to say me the truth which I want.."

End of flashback

-"Jennie? Jennie! We have arrived.." Kai said as he slowly pulled the car to the parking lot where Sehun and Lia were already standing.

- "Oppa Jennie khaja!"

- "What about me?"

- "You stay here."

Although Lia said Sehun not to be there he eventually tagged along.

Lia rang the doorbell twice. The door opened with the appearance of a man with wizzy hair he was wearing undergarments and a fried chicken in his hand. He was Han Sa Neul. Krystal's manager.

For once I didn't believe he was a manager because of the way he was..Right in front of us.

Before he could escape Kai and Sehun grabbed him by his hands and forcefully made him sit on a chair.
Both grabbed either side of his hands.