Chapter 6: Confession part 1

Darling's POV

It's only a couple of days before Thronecoming and I can't believe Apple asked me to be her date, well not literally a date she said we'd just go as friends but I was so happy she asked me and I am so hexcited for Thronecoming.

I was picking a dress for Thronecoming when Dex came in my dorm "Hey sis, so are you ready for Thronecoming? do you have a date? What are you going to wear?" My brother asked too excitedly "Hahaha Yes! Of course I am. And no I don't have a date BUT! I'd go with Apple as friends since we both don't have a date" I explained.

I saw Dexter smiling at me and I realize he was gonna start teasing me about Apple again. "Don't get ANY  Ideas and I MEAN ANY Ideas about me and Apple. We're going together as friends" I said before he even starts teasing me "Wha- I mean I- I didn't say anything" Dexter said smiling at me

"We're just friends!" I said starting to laugh "Hmm Are you? Or it's something more?" He said teasingly "Shut Up!" I said throwing him a pillow. "Ow! That hurts" Dexter said pretending to cry I laughed and pushed him off my Bed "Just leave me alone" I said smiling.

"No I'm serious tho do you like her?" Dexter asked seriously this time. "I-" I went all blank I don't know what to tell him.

"C'mon Darling you can trust me" Dexter said convincing me. "I don't really know what I feel Dex, Honestly I know I've always liked her but there's just the fear of rejection" I explained "I'm afraid she'll hate me if I told her what I feel for her" I added a bit frowning.

"So you do like her?" Dexter asked "Yes I do I always have" I answered.

"Then you have to tell her how you feel, you wouldn't know if you wouldn't try" Dexter said "Easy for you to say you don't have to worry about getting rejected You and Raven are straight and totally in love" I said "Wait really? You really think Raven's in love with me?" Dexter asked smiling at me.

"You are so slow Just ask her to be your girlfriend already, besides if she doesn't like you she  would've just rejected you when you ask her out last Thronecoming" I said rolling my eyes.

We talked for a while mostly him convincing me to tell Apple about how I feel but all that I can think about is all the what if's.

Apple's POV

I don't know if it's weird that I asked Darling to be my Thronecoming date specially after what happened a few nights ago. 

Things are still a little weird between us, Even Raven is caught in between our weirdness  Although after all the weird things that happened I somehow can't stop thinking about Darl and our.... and our kiss.

"OK Apple I won't sit here and stay silent anymore, Seriously what's going on with you and Darl??" Raven asked standing in front of me and with her arms crossed. "Nothing, Everything's   fine" I answered "Alright you asked for it 'To see the truth, to  know the way I cast a spell in every way, By the power of three I conjure thee, To tell the truth unto me" She said casting a spell.

"Now what is going on?" She once again asked. "Darling and I kissed! and I don't know why but I really liked it and I think I'm starting to like her which is really weird since we're friends!" I shockingly said "You what?" Raven asked shocked with everything I just said.

"We kissed just a few nights ago I didn't know what I was thinking that time I guess with all that has happen lately... and she was there so..." I explained. "Well do you like her?" Raven asked which I still don't know how to answer.

"So do you like her or what?" She asked one more time before I get to answer we were interrupted with a call from Mom which I'm both Glad and nervous.

I picked up my Mirror Phone and answered the call "Hey Mom" I greeted nervously

"Apple, Sweetie I'm worried" Mom started "Why is something wrong?" I asked "I was about to ask you the very same question... Are you okay" Mom asked "Yes I am why?" I was confused until I realize she might have already seen the photos of Darling giving me CPR.

"Your Headmaster just informed me about your-" I cut off whatever my mom was about to say "Mom I can explain please I'm sorry don't hate me" I said begging for forgiveness. "Yes you better explain young lady! How are you failing your Princessology exams?" I stopped crying for a while and just looked on my mirror phone "My what? wait you're not talking ab-"

"You should know all of this, Apple you've been distracted lately... should I pick you up? I'll send a carriage right away, you should take a break from school"

"Mom it's fine really, you don't have to pick me up... I'll just-"

"Uh uh uh ah, no buts, you're going back here like it or not"

"But what about thronecoming?" I asked "Nevermind that, you could just spend time here at the castle and practice your big smile. There will be an event and you are needed there" Mom explained "But-" I got cut off as Mother ended our call.

"What should I do now? I can't just cancel on Darling like that"

"Why don't you ask Darling to come with you? that's a great plan right?" Raven suggested. "And embarass her to my mom? never after I'm doing that to Darl, she could get in trouble" I said more worried than earlier.

"Well, Queen Snow White still doesn't know about the kiss right? all she knows is that you're failing your classes and that Darling saved your life" Raven explained.
"Well I guess she doesn't, but I'm scared Raven I really don't want to embarass Darl" I replied "Just ask her to come with you, maybe then you two could sort things out" Raven said smiling at me not long later she received a message from Dexter.

She looked at me as if asking if I'll be fine "Just go, I'll be fine I promise" I said smiling at her, she smiled back and hugged me. "Thanks! I'll see you later" she said before leaving our dorm.

Time skip*

Darling's POV

As I was about to knock on Apple's dorm I was shocked as she opened the door she's already all dresses up and "Wow, uhmm Apple you look..." I was cut off by her "Terrible? I know, I can't believe Mother made me wear this stupid dress!" she said in annoyance "Actually I was gonna say Wonderful also I don't think it's stupid, you look great" I said smiling at her "You really think so?" she asked shyly smiling at me.

"Yeah, you look really great today" I replied with an even bigger smile. "Why are you already dressed up tho? throne coming is for later night?" I asked in confusion. "Well, actually I wouldn't be able to come, Mother told me to be at this event I think it's her crowning anniversary celebration, I don't know she just told me that I needed to be there" she sadly explained to me "Oh okay, so does this mean I would be alone at throne coming again" I frowned.

"You could come with me if you want? Mother also told me I could bring a friend" she said smiling at me "Wait for reals? you want me to come with you? but wait why me?" I asked "Well, your brother and I are broken up like a long time ago and mother already knows that and Raven is busy getting ready for throne coming an I don't want to ruin her day so I decided since you don't have a date at the throne coming then maybe you'd come to the White Castle event with me" she explained. I just smiled at her and hugged her "Thank you Apple and Yes of course I would love to go there with you.

Hello readers sorry if I haven't posted for a long time I had an writer's block so I didn't know how to make another part but I tried my best so I hope you liked this part of the story again I'm sorry I hope you have a great day bye!😘