𝚃𝙾𝚆 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙿𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙿𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙾𝚂

𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
♣︎
𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐒

☕︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☕︎︎

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐊, 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐁𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆. "𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓?" 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐄𝐃.

"I cannot sleep in a public place," Ross added.

Monica admired the blonde. "Would you look at her? She is so peaceful."

Phoebe woke suddenly and startled them, "Oh! What what what!...Hi."

The older Geller tried to calm her down, "It's okay, y'know, you just nodded off again."

"What's going on with you?"

"I got no sleep last night!" She told the two siblings.

"Why?"

"My grandmother has this new boyfriend, and they're both kind of insecure in bed. oh, and deaf. so they're constantly, like, having to reassure each other that they're having a good time. you have no idea how loud they are," the blonde explained.

"Well, if you want, you can stay with Rachel and me tonight."

"Thanks."

F•R•I•E•N•D•S

𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄.

"Look-look-look-look-look, my first paycheck! Look at the window, there's my name! Hi, me!" The woman beamed, tightly clutching the envelope.

"I remember the day I got my first paycheck. There was a cave in one of the mines, and eight people were killed," Phoebe told the group.

"Wow, you worked in a mine?" Monica asked, shocked.

"I worked in a dairy queen, why?" The blonde shook her head.

"Isn't this exciting? I earned this. I wiped tables for it, I steamed milk for it, and it was totally," she opened the envelope and frowned, "not worth it. Who's FICA? Why's he getting all my money? I mean, what- Chandler, look at that."

She passed the check to Chandler, "oh, this is not that bad." He passed it to Joey.

"Oh, you're fine, yeah, for a first job," he agreed, handing it to Ross.

"You can totally, totally live on this," he told her, giving it to Monica.

"Yeah, yeah."