Whatever It Takes

Before we get into the story, I would like to address a few things. Obviously, I am not a professional. IM GOING TO MAKE MISTAKES. Also, I have to make disclaimers. I do not own any of the characters featured in this story, nor do I own the songs. Last thing, PLEASE READ THIS! The boys are all around their very early twenties in this. so yeahh. I really hope you enjoy this. I have only written one fanfic before and it sucked so I hope this one is better.

*trigger warning in the beginning*

| one |

Cayla's POV

I ran the blade across my skin, feeling instant relief from any pain I was feeling. It didn't last long, though. I always felt guilty right after cutting.

Ugh.

I had school tomorrow and it was now 2 am. I had spent all night crying. I cleaned everything up, and went to sleep. As my eyes slowly dropped down, I couldn't help but think I wasn't going to get a full nights sleep tonight.

**

Ugly
Emo
Cutter
Lesbian
Goth
Kill yourself
All these things were being yelled at me as I was kicked repeatedly in the ribs.

" Justin please, I'll do anything just please stop." I begged.

"Aw, look shes crying." Justin joked.

A teacher yelled from down the hall and everyone ran. The teacher didn't help, she just went back into her class. I laid there for ten more minutes, sobbing. Slowly, I got up and limped home.

"I'm home." I yelled, even though it hurt like hell to even talk.

"Hey, Cayla. Can you turn off the stove and drain the pasta for dinner? And what are doing home so late?" My sister called from the living room couch.

" I had ... detention." I lied as I made dinner.

"Detention, for what?" She replied, suspiciously.

"Uh, I missed homework."

"That's stupid, Do your homework, Cay." She said as she walked over to me.

" I know, I just was really bus-"

"Cut the crap, Cayla Jane", She interrupted, "Who was it today?"

"How did you know?" I replied.

"You're about to cry."

I was?

Didn't even notice.

"Aw, babe. You'll get through this. I know you will." She walked over and hugged me.

My sister is the only person I love in this world, she's my best friend, Autumn. My Mom and Dad are divorced and since my Dad is a bit of a drunk, I stay with my mom. Although, my mom is always at work so it's just me and Autumn most of the time.

We ate dinner, and afterwards I went upstairs and listened to my favorite bands, Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon,Falling in Reverse, A Day To Remember, and many more. Pierce The Veil is my favorite. I just love them with such a passion, honestly.

I have wanted to meet them since I was 13 and now I'm 19 ( I was held back in 3rd grade so I'm a year older than all my classmates). Anyway, I sat down on my bed and surfed the internet looking for cute pictures of my babes.

I found a video of Vic saying that he was holding a singing contest and whoever won got to spend a day with the whole band and a signed copy of Collide With The Sky. I love singing, but I am really shy.

"Whatever it takes, Cayla. You are going to meet them." I said to myself.

I turned on my camera and began to sing With Ears To See and Eyes To Hear acoustic version by Sleeping With Sirens. I uploaded the video the contest website.

The results came out the next day. I took a shower and went to sleep, praying to whoever was out there that I would win.

######

pic is Alex Dorame who will be Cayla for this story, I just love her so much so yeaa.