Payback?

| fourteen |

Tony's POV

I woke up with her under my arm. She was already awake, on her phone. She saw me wake up and looked up at me.

"You probably need some aspirin." She said getting up. I pulled her back down.

"Aspirin can wait." I said as I kissed her cheek. She smiled and pecked my lips.

"Your morning voice is really hot." She said sleepily. She fell back asleep and I felt my eyes droop down as well.

***

"What the hell?!" I heard a familiar voice scream. I sprung up and saw a very mad Vic standing at the doorway. Cayla woke up too and got tense beside me.

"Wow, So you yell at me for sleeping with your best friend, and you're sleeping with mine? What a hypocrite." He scolded.

"Vic, It's not like that." She tried to explain. He scoffed and turned around.

"Wow." He mumbled under his breath. Since he had slept with Sam, the two had made up and were friends for a while. But, also during that time, him and Sam became official. Cay acted like she didn't care, but I knew she did.

Annoying was an understatement. She was clingy, loud, and a total bitch. Cayla was really upset, I guess she had a different view of who Samantha really was. It's really a shame, she thought Sam was a real friend.

**flashback**

"You are incredible, Sam. I thought you were here for me. I thought you were my friend! And you were just using me for Vic?! What the hell!" Cay ranted. Samantha rolled her eyes. So it was true.

"Ugh!" Cayla grunted after he received no response from Sam. I glared at her and followed Cayla as she ran out the front door.

"Cayla, calm down." I cooed, "Shh" She cried onto my shoulder for a solid two minutes before looking up with her puffy eyes and apologizing.

"What are you sorry for, Cayla?" I asked with a smile.

"I got makeup all over your shirt." She laughed pointing at my shoulder.

"I don't care about my shirt. I care about you." I said, kissing her forehead.

**end of flashback**

Since then, her and Sam haven't spoken to eachother. It's been a week. I'm starting to get worried about Cayla. She doesn't have any real girl friends. All she has is the guys and me. But, I don't exactly qualify as a friend. I smirked at my own thoughts.

"Vic, please don't. I can explain." She stuttered.

"No, Cayla. Slut." He whispered the last part. She heard him, but she didn't acknowledge it. She just frowned and I knew she was scared of him.

He left the room and she began to sob into my arms.

"A-as soon as things start getting b-better they just go back d-down again, Tony. I-I can't do this anymore." She sobbed. I pulled her even closer.

"Yes you can. You'll be okay. Shhh you'll be okay." I placed a few kisses on her cheek and jaw and she stopped crying.

"You're too good to me, Tony Perry" She said, looking into my eyes.

She cupped my face with her hand and kissed my lips softly. Cayla got up and walked away.

"I love you." I mumbled so softly, hoping she didn't hear.

"What was that?" She said turning around. I internally sighed in relief.

"Nothing, come on. Let's go deal with this." I said grabbing he hand and walking out of the door.

"Are we gonna tell them?" She asked.

"I don't know yet, Cay." I replied truthfully. I was scared out of my mind.

***

Cayla's POV

As we walked towards the living room, where everybody was sitting, I shook with anxiety. Tony squeezed my hand and didn't let go. So, he decided to tell them. Great. I felt a tear slip down my cheek.

I wiped it off with my other hand and stepped off the last stair. I sighed and looked at Tony.

"Tone, I'm scared." I said. He kissed my forehead as if to say 'everything is going to be fine.'

We walked into view. Hands still intertwined together, tears still running down my cheeks. Mike and Jaime weren't surprised. They told me multiple times that they knew Me and Tone were perfect together. I didn't tell them anything, because Tony and I weren't together. We still aren't. Are we?

Vic, however, was just completely pissed.

"Is this the big secret? Wow this just keeps getting better." Vic stepped up to face me. He had and apologetic look on his face for a moment before walking up the stairs.

Suddenly, Sam was up in my face.

"Slut." She whispered.

"Okay, stop. Go take a walk, Samantha." Tony stepped in. She smirked and walked up with Vic.

Before she did though, She slapped me, hard. I fell to the ground.

Autumn barged in.

"Mike texted me, said it was an emergency." She explained, running over to me.

"Shhh, babe. It's okay." She cooed to me. Her face was blurry through my tears. I sobbed in her arms.

"Bitch." Tony mumbled. I got up slowly and pulled him aside.

"What does this mean?" I asked after I stopped crying.

"It means.. I want you to be mine and I want to be yours. You are the most beautiful, sweet, caring person I have ever met. You always put me before yourself, even though you don't have to. And I... uh want you to be my girlfriend." He said. I knew what he was going to say but didn't mention it. I nodded and kissed him.

****

So short! Sorry!!