II

"Woah, Y/N you aced the exam again?!" Sanzu exclaimed as he peeked at Y/N's paper. They shoved the paper towards Sanzu's face.

"Since you wanna see it so bad, here!" They let out a playful angry huff. They started packing their stuff, in a minute or two the bell will start ringing which means today's class is finished and they can go home. They looked over at Sanzu's side which got all quiet.

He was looking straight at Y/N. This made them panic, as heat rushed making them a bit hot and red. Heart running a lot faster than before. They looked at the other side for them to calm down and not lose sense and blubber weird things.

'I liked him ever since we started hanging out, and that was 4 years ago.'

Y/N made up their mind to stare back at Sanzu. This caught Sanzu off guard, he was determined to win this staring contest. He stood up from his seat, things still scattered everywhere, he then went closer to Y/N's face thinking it'll make him win. Y/N took the chance to decrease the nothingness separating the two. Which made Sanzu's breath hitch, causing him to blink.

Y/N looked around the class noticing that they were the only ones left here.

"Well, I guess I won," Y/N said in a wooing way with that teasing smirk on their face. They continued to pack their things. "how about we go singin-"

Y/N couldn't react in time when Sanzu pushed them against the wall. He was staring at their eyes. As it travels down to their lips. He started caressing Y/N's cheeks.

-switched to 2nd point of view here-

"You look so beautiful earlier, I couldn't resist." He said in a low voice before making his way to your lips. There was a brief moment before you pulled away after you felt him deepening the kiss. You guys can't do it here, you two are in a classroom.  Heavy breathings and pants are the only things you and Sanzu can hear. The silence is so loud that can make you go deaf. Both are regaining composure as he went to go drag you along outside the classroom and towards the empty bathroom stall.

"Sanzu, what are you doing?" you pulled Sanzu's arm so he can face you. Face read, hand holding your wrist tightly. He was breathing deeply as his eyes dazed towards your face.

"I always wanted to kiss you deep like that." His voice made your knees weak almost falling to the ground knees spreading but you held his arm tighter for support. You stared at him, confused and feeling mushy inside.

"Do you want to continue?" Sanzu looks at you with his eyes that are full of lust now.

"Your place?" you wrap your hand around his neck to give him a small peck then started walking towards his car pulling him by his pinky.

! smut !

"Oh? Look who's so excited to fuck me." you tilt your head in a teasing way while running your fingers around his face.
"Shut up." He lifts you up against the wall waiting for you to wrap your legs around his hips. Soft moans from Sanzu can be heard as you started pulling his hair to kiss his scars.

"You're the prettiest, Ruchi-chan." you kissed his scars while trying to remove his button-up dress shirt.

"Ah hah, this is no fun Y/N. I don't like getting teased and dominated. You'll regret this." It was his turn to pull your hair in his fist which made you whimper. Soft pants from you we're heard which made him feel a lot hotter than before. Clothes scattered everywhere as he throws you towards the bed.

"You look so vulnerable. I want to ruin you," he whispered as he trailed his finger against your chest. He stopped at your hips to grind his clothed cock against you. Which made both of you want each other more. You unconsciously started bucking your hips against which made him press a hand over your thighs. He can hear soft "please"'s coming from you which made his cock grow hard and painful. His breathe staggers as he started rubbing his self against your clothed cunt. Cumming with only this will surely make both of you flustered and embarrassed. He started grinding faster as you stopped him by grabbing his clothed cock to remove the remaining piece of cloth. He paused for a second as he watched you remove your own piece of clothing as you started pleasuring yourself. His cock was big, the girth of it will surely break you easily. Fucking with no preparation will surely hurt rather than feel good.

Your moaning started getting loud as you forgot about the man in front of you as you were trying to reach your high. You were so close when he stopped you once again.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Are you really cumming with just me in front of you? How pathetic." he put a finger inside of you causing you to scream. His finger was so cold, long too. He started rubbing the walls inside of you.

"You probably think of me when you pleasure yourself alone huh? From now on, you can just ask me to fuck you every time you feel the need to be ruined. Got it?" you want to slap that cocky smirk he was doing but you were too sensitive that moving while his finger inside you will just make you cry in pleasure.

Sanzu pulled his finger out of you then proceeds to suck it.

"You taste so sweet," he remarks in a low voice.

"Care for a taste?" Without waiting for an answer, Sanzu is now looming over you. He reached for your face, his tongue pushes into your mouth and you can feel his hand travel around your body. Your whines and moans are just getting swallowed up by him as he continues to grind against you again. Both out of breath pulled away, staring at each other for a good minute before dipping his finger in your sex again. He then put those fingers in front of your face signaling you to suck them as well. You can taste your own slick and his saliva as you kept sucking. You forgot to stop until you felt yourself getting flipped around. He pulled your ass up as he spreads your legs with his own legs. You can feel him poking your ass cheeks. He then started slapping your ass with his hard cock. You can hear his low moans as he started stroking his own sex looking at the view in front of him. You tried to creep your hand under yourself to pleasure yourself cause you were so desperate for pleasure. Sanzu saw what you were tryna do. He grabbed that hand same with the other to pin it behind your back. Tears from pleasure started filling your eyes with your head turned to the side. You tried to take a good look at Sanzu but he was looking at you while stroking his cock.

You can feel his dick against the entrance of your cunt. Your head felt as light as a feather as you struggle in the position you were in not until you feel him spit over your hole before rubbing it with his tip. Eyelids felt heavy as you closed your eyes. Moans from him can be heard which made you more sensitive. Deep breaths filled the room as he started pushing his cock in you. You were squirming from the pain, you shift your legs thinking it will lessen the pain.

"Ruchi, it hurts." you cried from both pain and pleasure. He was halfway as you started to feel more pleasure. Unsure of himself, he started rubbing your hips in a caring way.

"Can I put everything in now,  beautiful?" that nickname made your sex squeeze his cock which made him groan. You feel so full as he started pushing everything in you. The curve of his cock hits a spot that got you crying. His veins, you can feel them inside. You gasp softly for air as Sanzu stayed in you thinking he might hurt you. Not until he heard soft moans coming from you as you started moving on your own while his cock is buried deep inside your sex.

"Ruchi-chan, make a mess out of me please."