-nightmares-

Madison's P

Madison's P.O.V

I woke up laying on the ground in a dark room. I got up and started to walk around, but that's when I saw them. My dad and sister standing there holding each other and shaking in fear. I felt tears running down my face. "Dad?, Ally?"
I say in a whisper tone.

I said it again and started running towards them but my dad held his hands out. "Don't come closer, I don't want you to see this." I looked at him confused."What, see what?" " Close your eyes and turn around"

"Why do i hav-" but before I could finish what I was saying I looked over to see my mom and someone next to her holding a gun. I could see her face but not his for some reason. He raised the gun to my father's head. I wanted to run and stop it but I couldn't move.

He laughed and shot him in the back of the head. I saw my father's lifeless body fall to the floor. I stood there feeling numb. I looked back up and saw him pointing the gun to my sister's head. "No" I whimpered, 'Bang'. I saw her body fall right beside my father's body.

I looked up trying to blink the tears away since it was blurry. Next I'm seeing him pointing the gun at me. 'Bang'. I woke up with a terrifying scream sitting up in my bed sweaty and shaking.

It was just a dream, but felt so real, I haven't had that nightmare in months so why now. I pulled my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I sat my head on my knees to try to calm down. I was still shaking a little but I sat my head up to look at my phone to see the time.

It was 9:00 in the morning . I laid back down on my back staring at the ceiling. I got up soon after because the dream and what happened between me and the dude who i'm guessing is another boyfriend of my moms came back flooding in my mind.

I got up and got dressed in some blue denim jeans with a black long sleeve v neck. Finishing tucking in my shirt, I put on my white air forces and grabbed my phone and then went downstairs to the kitchen not having anything else to do.

Happily nobody was there so I sat on the stool by the kitchen island scrolling through my phone. It was 10: 27 when I decided I wanted to go to the coffee shop that was near my house. It was like a 15 to 20 minute walk.

I stepped outside and felt the sun gleaming down on my face with a warm breeze that brushed lightly against my skin. I started walking down the sidewalk when I saw a black car sitting across the street and I had never seen it here before. It had gold outlines on the doors and two white strips on the hood.

I got a message from my phone so I took it out of my bag and read it.

Unfortunate Relation:
You better be back before 5:00 o'clock, you know the consequences if you're not.

I didn't reply and just put my phone in my back pocket this time. I continued walking but taking my time to enjoy the weather. I finally arrived at the cafe checking the time to see 10:47. I walked in heading towards the counter.

"Hi Maddi, I'm guessing you want your original order?" Dylan said, giving me a smile.
"Yes please and thank you" I say while giving him a small smile back.
I left the counter and went towards the back corner where I always sit.

Not knowing what to do I took out my phone and my laptop from my bag and began to finish a project from school. A couple minutes later Dylan came back with my ice coffee and chocolate croissant. I also work here but since today is saturday I don't have work but sadly I do on sundays.

I just finished my presentation project so I checked the time on my phone. It was 12:19. 'Ugh why is time going by so slowly?' I said, rolling my eyes while talking to myself. I started packing up my stuff to leave. I got up and waved bye to Dylan.

When I got outside I noticed a black car that looked similar to the one across the street from my house. I got creeped out and started walking home. I was a couple houses away from my house when I noticed that the black car was gone.

I continued walking as I made it up to my front door. The door was unlocked like always. I walked in to see my mom and that dude from last night making out on the couch. I rolled my eyes looking at them disgusted. I made my way up the stairs to my room and shut the door once I went inside.

I sat on my bed and got my phone out. I then heard footsteps that stopped at my door. Without knocking they just busted through the door. It was my mom's boyfriend.

"Dude, what the h*ll. Haven't you heard of f**king knocking." I yelled and then took a deep breath to continue. "What the f*ck are you doing here?"

"I came to see you again," he said, smirking looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes, "Get out" I yelled again. He started walking closer to me. He stopped a few inches away from me and whispered. " Now why would I do that?"

"Oh my god your a f**king pervert." I said kneeing him in his d*ick. He fell to the ground and groaned."You f**king b*tch." I started laughing, which made him roll his eyes. He then got up like nothing happened and just left.

I would lock the door but my door doest have a lock on it. I sat on my bed not knowing what to do.
"MADISON, COME DOWN HERE YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE B*TCH." my mom yelled.
"Dammit"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
1036 words
6/22/21
3:52 a.m