𝟎𝟎𝟎

( MICHELLE OPES )

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒. in latin meaning wealth. quite ironic if you were the opposite but luckily for the opes family they were blessed with just as much money as the malfoys. michelle opes was the one and only heir to her families fortune, a fortune they had accumulated over the many centuries they'd been involved in the ministry of magic.

patrick opes, born wang lei opes, was the head of the department of magical law enforcement and a highly respected auror in the wizarding world. his wife, dara opes, originally known as dara suksai a thai immigrant eloped in the year of 1970 and eight years later welcomed a daughter. michelle opes.

being a pure-blooded witch born into one of the wealthiest families was a guarantee for a great life, and a great life was what michelle opes had. loving parents, good grades, pretty face, great friends, perfect academic record and a specific knack for defence against the dark arts. michelle opes was perfect in every sense of the word.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐏𝐔𝐂𝐄𝐘. the pucey's were a well respected pure-blooded family, rumours of their involvement regarding "he who shall not be named" were thrown around here and there but nothing too drastic to ever catch a stare. they were like any other pure-blooded family in modern day scotland.

adrian pucey was the middle and probably the most successful of the pucey boys. he was blessed with his mothers sterling eyes and his fathers strong facial structure, a spectacular quidditch player and decent enough grades to never end up in detention. it was his quidditch skills though which always brought attention towards him, it kept the girls swooning and the boys scoffing.

there was only one thing adrian pucey couldn't do and that was probably beat michelle opes. it infuriated him deeply and kept him on her tail. whether it be in potions or history of magic she always seemed to be one step ahead of him. a quick game of chess or a swim across the black lake. the two weren't friends, the furthest from it actually. michelle didn't like adrian and barely tolerated him being in the same room as her and adrian was infatuated with how michelle always seemed to beat him. he didn't necessarily hate the girl herself, just the fact that she was so goddamn perfect.