𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙱𝙻𝚄𝙴

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 

Graphic shop by  xxBANGTAN_LOVExx and JenBTae

Welcome to the PurpleBlue!

Welcome to PurpleBlue, our first graphic/cover shop! This shop is run by two artists, @xxBANGTAN_LOVExx and @JenBTae the shop link can be found on both accounts.

We will try to finish as many requests as we can but there are some ground rules that we expect to be followed in return. Make sure you read the rules thoroughly.  

❛ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒  

I. Don't rush. We have a life outside of Wattpad, so don't rush us and keep on asking about your orders and when you'll be receiving them. We'll deliver the orders as soon as we can to the best of our abilities.

II. Don't shop-hop. If we get to find out that you've given the same order to some other shop along with ours, then we will have to put your name on the blacklist because it disrespects the time and effort that we put into preparing your order.

III. Published stories only. We will only accept requests for books that have been published with at least one chapter. We've seen covers being made for people with unpublished books that ended up not being published. Such a situation would only disrespect our efforts.

IV. Collect your orders on time. Collect your orders within a week of delivery or else we will put the cover/design on the 'first come first serve' list or we will blatantly delete the files.

V. Complete your payments. You must complete your payments before receiving the orders. We spend time on these things and we expect to receive at least something in return for it. If you go back on your payments then we will simply put your name on the blacklist.