A PHOTOGENIC MEMORY

Okay guys finally we are here with the new chapters. All those who aren't aware of the issue. My account was hacked and deleted. I somehow got it back and then posted the chapters one by one. I request all my readers to re-add the book in their reading list so that you get informed about the new chapters:)

Also if you are still reading let me know through your feedback :) Lots of love❤

Let's start.

_____________________

Quiddity 

(n.) the essence of something 

"So Shivaay I have a dare for you" said Annika all of a sudden as they were strolling through the vacant area of the ship deck club that opened toward the sea

"So Shivaay I have a dare for you" said Annika all of a sudden as they were strolling through the vacant area of the ship deck club that opened toward the sea. Shivaay looked at her with a raised eyebrow, the bottle of the beer he was drinking held up in air.

"Now?" he asked looking around to see very few people, out there in the open. Mostly couples making out. Rest everyone was still inside the club enjoying.

"Yes, and if you do this. I'll do anything you want! So do you dare?" she asked taking a sip from her bottle and stepping a bit closer to him. Was it alcohol or he himself, Shivaay wasn't sure what made him so daring as he took a step toward her and asked with a little twisted smile "Anything you say?"

"Anything!" she repeated, her eyes sparkling with her trademark mischievous sin!

"Fine go-ahead Ms. Beasty Deshmukh, Dare accepted!"

Annika smirked, then pointed at a couple making out in one corner "You see those two teenagers? They are underage. The girl's name is Anisha Mahajan and the boy is Shravan Mehra---" before she could complete Shivaay interrupted.

"How the hell do you know their full names? Please Beasty, you knowing everything is getting creepy now" asked Shivaay, shaking his head in disbelief.

Annika chuckled "You see everyone gets a fake name here and they get it from the owner itself who I know personally. So, I kind of know every person here of course except the one who came here for the first time"

"How do you remember it all?"

"I have a literal photogenic memory. All I need is to see or read something and I will remember it for lifetime. It's kind of natural in me and have always been. Dad said it was God gifted" shrugged off Annika and Shivaay sighed "You know, I can't tell you how jealous of you I am at this moment. Like why would God give you both an exceptional beauty and even more unattainable brain at the same time!"

"Did you just call me beautiful brother-in-law?" teased Annika, bumping him on his side that had the tipsy Shivaay almost lose his balance.

"hahaha as if you didn't knew you were beautiful. You don't need its validation either from me or someone else" he replied bumping in her side while rolling his eyes.