Chapter 18

The next night everyone except avu was sitting in Sid's room.

Abhi:now that is it Sid you have to tell Avneet the truth how much you will hide it and I just can't understand why don't you want to tell her.

Vaish:ya Sid abhi is right and I don't want to listen that you don't love her. We all can see clearly how jealous you were when ri and Avu were about to sleep together.

Jann:we also wanna know. From past 4 years you give us some excuses and change the topic.

Jai:di is right we have the full right to know and maybe we can help with it.

Reem:you have always consider me as your sister so will you hide from me.

Faisu:ya we don't even know who is right who is wrong. Whose mistake it was and to whom support.

Sid:ughhhh please. Dada don't you think I haven't tried to tell Avu the truth. Don't I feel hurt when I see her with someone else. And you all want to hear the truth so listen

Flashback

After Sid proposed her they decided to do a simple wedding and reception will be grand. It was sidneet's engagement and sidneet were very excited and happy.

Avu: finally finally I am getting married to my love life. I can't believe this I just can't wait.

Knock knock!

Avu:who is it come in

As Avneet said this the door opened and our girl gang came in.

Vaish:so is my little sis ready

Avu:yes di (she said while blushing)

Jann:oye hoye the most bold girl is blushing today.

Reem:right what should we call you blushing queen or red tomato

Vaish:right and I am sure Sid will be flat after watching you.

Reem:he would just faint.

Avu:shut up you all (she said blushing hard core)

Vaish:okay fine now back to work.

Jann:yes let's go it's time for engagement.

Avu:you all go I am coming.

Reem:okay but come fast

They said this and went out. She did last touch ups when someone knocked on the door again.

Avu:come in

As she said this the door opened and the person who came in made Avu mad and angry.

Avu:what the hell are you doing here and what are you going to do this time arishfa.

Arishfa Khan
A selfish and spoilt kid. She used to have crush on Sid at college times and did everything to separate sidneet but never succeeded. Thinks herself as she is the queen. (No hate I personally love her)

Ari:I know avu but this time I have not come to do anything intact I wanted to say sorry.

Avu:what do you think you will say anything and I will believe a big fat no. Just get out of here.

Ari:I am sorry Avu I am really sorry I know I have done many things to separate you and Sid. But I have changed. (She said faking tears that were effecting Avu a bit) and I have came here to warm you about something that can help you save your life.

Avu:what do you mean

Ari:I want to tell you that don't believe Sid he is not what he shows.

Avu:what are you saying and if it is another trick I swear I will not leave you.

Ari:Avu S..si..i..d Tri..ed t.to r..ra..pe me ( as she completed this sentence she got a tight slap on her face from Avu)

Avu: what the hell you are saying do you even know just get out of here before I do something wrong. You are lying I know that.

Ari:why will I Avneet why will I. Mein apni hi izzat kyun kharab karoun gi. But I am saying the truth just believe me.

Arishfa's this sentence created a little doubt in Avu's heart

Avu:........

Eoc
So guys that all for today's chapter I hope you liked it and the flashback will be till next chapter. Do comment down the best and worse part. I will meet you in my next chapter till then bye❤️

Target 45 votes and 20 comments