death on bed

Gunne walked up the stairway careful not to step on the secretly inserted pressure plates. When he finialy arrived at his room he  knelt down and checked to see if his hair on the door had been broken. Even though the oldest safety method, still one of the most affective. It had not. Gunne walked in and checked that his breig case was 9 1/2. Centimeters away from the edge and that thier were no finger prints on the locks. No one had been in, Gunne didn't find it a bore but made it so that it was part of his daily life.

A knock on the door suprised him so he whipped out his 9mm gun and held it to his side. Opening the door carefully he clenched his fist even tighter than before and wrapped his finger that had been the cause of so many deaths before.

Gunne wasn't nervous in fact he was waitung for some action. The door swung open and a beautiful girl stood by the door. She had blue eyes and soft, spottless skin, her hair hung loosley round her shoulders.
'lucy' Gunne exclaimed with a smile which made him look the slightest bit handsome,'how did you find me?' he questioned
' well you leave your traces' while stroking his neck with her tender fingers.'I hooe not' qith almost a smirk. Hungrily not passionatley threw him onto the bed and only a matter of 10 seconds later he had whipped out his gun and shot her in the stoumch, straitend his shirt and went downstairs.