Chapter 5

!!!!I don't know how long this story will become, but I feel like writing another long story, so the description might only half fit at the end of this, but basically this is the start of Machi and Yuki (I usually don't ship, but I couldn't stop myself from shipping them, their just too adorable) And I'm also gonna leave the main story line, so ... just keep reading, (updates might take different amounts of time, since I'm writing A Dazai suicide attempt paralell and have a lot to do for school)

Surprisingly, Machi accepted the story very well, she obviously had expected, something to be up with the Somas, maybe she hadn't expected something so overnatural.

''What do you mean God?'' She asked the two grown men. After Hatori had told her everything, he found no reason to keep his mouth shut anymore, he knew, that even Akito could only do so and so much, and as long as she doesn't interfere with his plans and he doesn't know about her knowledge, it would be fine. And if Shigures little theory, which had only been shared with him, was correct, in a couple of years, the issue would be gone anyway. At least the physical transformation and bond would be gone, none of the physical and mental damage, that will last forever

''Not litterally, more like a human reincarnation, the real god, who has called us together all those generations ago, is still up i n heaven, but he has split himself and a small part of him is being reborn over and over again, to keep his animals together and take good care of them.'' He told her.

Machi was confused, she couldn't understand, she didn't want to. The story of god and the zodiac, real, and not only that, the in school so called prince Yuki, was one of the most important members, besides god and maybe in one way or another the cat. Not that the cat was acceptet as such, but the cats existence was important, to complete the circle of life and death, love and hate. And besides that, the rat seemed to be hated from many as well.

''So Akito is god?'' She asked, hoping for herself to be wrong. Otherwise... she'd have no chance of.... saving Yuki.

Hatori nodded with a sad look. He knew what she was emplying.

''So there is no way to keep him safe from Akito.'' She said, and then remembered Hatoris and Shigures earlier conversation. ''And Akito wants him back.'' She said in a dead tone

''I'm afraid so, yes.'' Shigure answered this time, gently stroking Yukis hair. The boy still laid in his arms, sleeping, slowly developing the aftereffects of the sthma attack, the shock and the panic attack.

''So, if it's my place to ask, what exactly happened between him and Yuki. All I know, is that he kept him isolated and told him strange things.''

''To be honest, I don't know, if I should tell you this, but it seems important. When Yuki was a child, he was more or less sold to Akito by his parents, but for more detail, you'll have to ask Ayame, he and the others will come sooner or later, but for now I told him to take them out for food and give us space and time to handle Yuki. He was brpught to a room to meet his god, he was in that room for most of his life.  At the beginning Akito was a nice girl, yes Akito is a girl, however only the older zodiacs and Yuki are awareof this, I'm telling you, because I think it'll explain, why Akito wants him back. So at the beginning she was nice,  but one day, I don't know why, but you do right?'' He interrupted himself looking questioning at Shigure.

''Just a hunch, but it's the conecction with the racoon I told you of''

''Anyway, one day, he shut the room dark took black paint and started to draw lines and splashes on the wall, from what I've heard from the servants he would tell Yuki, that the rat is hated for tricking the cow, that the world is pitch black, that his own world is pitch black and therefore Yukis world must become pitch black too. At first Yuki was confused and didn't believe him, but when someone tells you the same things onver and over again, you start to believe them. One time, he managed to get out and tried to run away, he reached out to his mother, but she slapped him away.'' He looked at Shigure, who sighed and continued Hatoris speach.