Chapter 11

Niall POV

*Beep*... *Beep* ....*Beep* Allies heart monitor was the only sound in the room, i walked inside and the familiar smell of hospitals filled my sences, all of the chemicals and medicines all mixing together to create a sickily taste in the back of my throat. I swallowed as i took a look at my beautiful finacee laid fast alseep under the thin hospital sheets, she looked so innocent when she was sleeping. None of this should be happening to her, even though Harry was gone now, we needed to make sure when she woke up all of  the stress and upset everyone was feeling couldnt be shown to her, she needed to recover, get strong again. I took a seat in the chair located next to her bed, i took hold of her hand and saw her engagement ring wasnt on her finger, the place were i placed in only a week ago. It was next to the bed, i picked it up and kissed it, praying that it would make a difference, make her survive this. If this was going to be her last day, i was going to make sure she died with me close to her heart. I gentily slipped the ring onto her finger placing a ight kiss on her hand. The contact made her heart rate spead up, she started to fidget about, i let go of her hand quickly and her heart rate slowly went back down to normal. What was all that about? I picked her hand rate up once again and the same thing happend, i knew she would wake up if i kept touching her and she needed to sleep, so for now i would have to keep my hands off her, which would be harder than it sounds.

A few hours past and she was still sleeping, her chest rising and falling with every breathe she took, i couldnt get the thought that she might not be here tomorrow. I needed to think posstive, the boys needed me, Allie needed me. Her eyes started to flutter open, she was waking up! "Allie? Its me Niall" I said hopeful.

"Niall?" she asked, she souded like she didnt recognise my name,

"Yeah, its me baby, your in hospital. You need some rest, yo need to get better, get strong again" i felt the lump come back into my throat, the one i always get just before i started to cry. 

"Im tired, what happend Niall my head hurts real bad, i love you" she mumbled before falling back to sleep again. Why did her head hurt? Was that normal? Allie was fast asleep once again, so i decided to take a walk, she didnt look like she was going to be waking up anytime soon, and i needed some time to think. I got up from the chair, and kissed her gently on the forhead.

"I will be back soon, I love you" i whispered, and walked out the room. I reached the main entrance of the hospital and bumped into Zayn, he was outside having a cigarette, he looked like he was stressing out.

"Alright mate?" he asked as i walked up to him and sat down on the bench in the smoking shelter next to him,

"Been better, needed some air, everything is going wrong this year and its just started, maybe its a sign. Maybe its a sign we have finished as a band, we have had such a good few years, if this is the end, promise me we will stick together?" i asked him, he looked at me with worry filling his eyes.

"I dont no what it means Nialler, i hope its not the end, im not ready to give this life in just yet. But if it is then, of course we will stick together" he smiled weakly at me, "Anyway hows Allie?" he asked trying to change the subject.

"I dont even no whats going on man! I need to get a nurse, she was telling me her head hurt, i dont no why? do you think its normal?" i asked,

"I dont no mate, i will come with you to get the nurse, its cold out here" he stubbed his cigarette out and we walked back through the doors together. 

"Whats wrong Niall?" the nurse that was looking after Allie asked me as i walked up to the main reception,

"Allie woke up" i said, she smiled at me "she said her head hurt, is that normal?" i asked, she looked at me with a puzzled look on her face before walking off down the hall towards her room, i followed her. She reached the room before me, i walked in and she was talking to Allie, "What are you doing!  She needs to sleep!" i yelled as i walked over to the bed, they both looked at me like i was crazy.

"Niall, im fine" Allie murmerd before continuing talking to the nurse, "my head is pounding, i need sleep" she laid back down closing her eyes.

"Can i talk to you outside?" the nurse asked me quietly, i nodded and walked out the room. "Allies headache is a good sign, it is the medication working. She is sleeping alot because the medication is kicking in and making her immune system work harder than it ever has had to before, its fighting off all the poison from the drugs and alcohol. If it continues to work like this, she could be out of here sooner than we thought" she smiled a big smile at me. "Everything will be fine Niall, now go back in there and talk to her, or let her sleep either way she will be fine. Ive given her some pain killers for her head, when she wakes she should be better" she smiled once again.

"What about what you said earlier, you said she would survive one more night?" i asked,

"That was then, sometimes people take a turn for the best, shes had a lucky escape" she smiled once again and patted me on the back before walking back down the hallway. I stood in shock outside Allies room for a few moments, I couldnt believe she was going to be alright, she was going to survive! I needed to tell everyone the good news! I ran down the hallway and into the waiting room, Mollie was hugging Louis she was still crying, Nicole and Zayn were on the phone to her mum by the sounds of it, Liam and Jess looked like they were having a deep discussion about something.

"GUYS! SHES GOING TO BE ALRIGHT! SHES GETTING BETTER" I shouted, they all looked up and smiled briefly, Zayn looked at us with a worried expression on his face, "Whats wrong?" i asked him confused. Why wouldnt he be happy she is going to survive.

"Errm.... guys.... the fans no! They know Harry has left, what the fuck are we going to do? We are getting so much hate right now" he said, everyone looked at each other in shock, how the hell do the fans find out these things a few hours after they happen! Well this is it, its the end of One Direction then.