Chapter 1

I'm sure you guys can easily imagine the scenes and understand what's really going on here, because I tried to wrote it as simple, yet hooking as I could! Haha.

Kim Seokjin looks sexy when he washes his lips with his tongue. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Happy reading! :3

. . .
▶•◀
C H A P T E R  1

Caught
Red handed.

After, almost an hour, consecutively digging a grave with the help from rounded portable flashlight, wrapped around my head, at last, I heaved out a sigh, and curved a content smile up upon my face, at the upper part of the closed wooden coffin, underneath my feet.

I turned to the right, and look upwards, as I threw the shovel that was in my grasps earlier, out from the grave. I grunted a bit, as I strenuously climbed out, and I ended up crouched down, facing the blood extractor.

My arm travelled up towards the top of the blood extractor, and grabbed the curved-down handle of its lid with my left hand, wheeling it to the side of the grave, while squatting around. I glanced over to the back, and grabbed its transparent long hose on the grasses.

I kneeled down, and bended my backs down, reaching out my right hand down, towards the coffin cover. I lifted it up, and pulled the hose. I was about to touch his chin but, got halted, as all of a sudden, the color of the views in front of me were turning red, for a second.

I blinked, and the views got changed again but, to pink this time. I blinked once again, and the views finally stayed in red color, for a moment, as I forcefully sat, with a palm placed on the grasses, as to support my upper body.

I winced, and shut my eyes tight, holding onto the left temple of my head, as I could felt fangs and claws were piercing out through my gums and skins, while the hose rebounded on the grasses, as I unintentionally let it go. At the moment, I subconsciously inhaled the pungent fresh and tasty bloods from the corpse.

I fluttered opened my eyes, and gulped at the corpse below, and started to breathe heavily, as I was being trigger by the appetizing fragrance of the blood, and had become impatient, by the seconds, to had a taste of it.

So, in a bit of a hurry, I stood up, grabbing back the hose, and reached out my right hand again, towards his chin, as I kneeled down and bended my back. I lifted his chin up to the back, and pushed it to the right. I pulled the hose closer, and thrust its syringe onto the side of his neck, near to his pulse, as I wash my lips with the tip of my tongue, and gulped.

I glanced over to the blood extractor again, and my right hand travelled across my chest and goes up towards the top of it, and I pressed down the green, teeny rounded rubber looking button, to switch it on.

The hose squirmed a little against my grasp, as I stared between his neck and the tip of the hose while the bloods were getting suck out of his pale body.

I must say, the views in front of me were too alluring, inviting and mouthwatering, as I keep fighting and resisting the temptation, to had a taste, both emotionally, and mentally.

My lips, tongue and throat started to feel dry, as I was battling, struggling and suffering on my mind and heart.

The more I fight, the more I resist and the more I keep denying it, the stubborn temptation just keep growing stronger and stronger, by the seconds, getting harder for me to stop.