Why so lewd??

"Why are we on a separate car?"

"Isn't it romantic because we're alone on a car together?"

"Funny bastard"

Alberu chuckles at cale's complaints because cale has been smiling ever since they were alone together.

***

"Uwahh?! So this is the beach!"

"Everyone! Let's play volleyball here! Losers gets to play the punishment game!"

Rosalyn shouts at everyone who just arrived while holding a beach ball in her hands while beside a volleyball net

"I'm not gonna lose this time choi han!"

"You can try!"

Choi han and beacrox were still competing ever since ron pulled the string to make them fight.

"Me and cale will go somewhere! We're gonna meet somebody so please don't interrupt because we'll have an important meeting!"

Alberu announced while looking at cale with a grin on his mouth

"Sure sure come back before the punishment game starts!"

" We're gonna meet someo-"

Cale was about to question what alberu was saying but before he could he was cut off by alberu with his fingers on cales mouth

" Shhh." Wink.

They then started walking away from the group.

The group watched them for a few seconds and then rosalyn started to show a raffle with their names. Meanwhile choi han watched them for a bit longer.

"Cale-nim...."

"Choi han, you're on the blue side while beacrox you're on the red"

"Great! I'll show you my skills I've been honing"

(Ven: you've been honing your skills on volleyball?! LoL)(Brat: You made him hone skills on volleyball on this story y'know?)

Choi han then joined the group and started to go to the left side of the net.

***

"What are you planning?"

"Let's walk a bit more"

Alberu spoke while holding cale's hand once he noticed choi han wasn't looking at them anymore.

"A lil more farther."

"What the fuck are you saying albe-"

Fall. Bam.

Alberu pushed down cale at to the ground while beside a big rock enough to cover a small house...

"Ugh. What the f-"

Cale was cut off by alberu's lips. He was then forced to swallow a pill that came from alberu's mouth. Alberu grinned after cale swallowed the pill that was on his mouth.

"It should act up in 3... 2... 1 and now"

" Hnngh... I feel... Hot for some reason... Something feels... Empy.. hnngh-ah.."

"of coure you are~ what you swallowed was a pill that has aphrodisiac that would make you an animal in heat that was modified with magic to work on humans~ don't worry leave your lewd body to me~ oh it also has a effect where you would listen to anyone."

Alberu then slips his hand on cale's foot to his thighs and inside his shorts and plays with cale's thin meaty thighs.

His other hand unbuttons cale's shirt and then roams his hand on cale's body and then it's final destination was cale's breast. He played with cale who wasn't thinking straight due to the aphrodisiac. alberu's hand that was holding cale's thigh removed cale's short and then cale's underwear was wet while there's a budge.