Can't Escape The Past

Spartan 113: "Hey, It's time for Chapter 2. Now, The music up top will give you the feel of the beginning. Thank you all for reading my book, voting on it, and commenting. With that said, please enjoy the chapter."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V.

The scene opens upon a small village that appears to be partially on fire. Screams can be heard in the town. As the screen closes in on it, there's blood everywhere. We look to see a big portion in the center flattened. As we close in, a haunting sound splits the chaos.

*shhnkk* was the only sound heard aside from the screams that followed. A body collapsed cut into pieces, spilling its guts and splattering blood everywhere.

As two more people charge, a wire was sent out cutting both their heads off, spraying blood, As the wire wielder simply looked on with little interest. As more came, he simply uses more wires, killing at higher rates of speed.

*Shhnkk* *slice* *squelch* were the sounds heard as the boy sliced through his opponents, spilling their guts, listening to their screams, bathing in their blood, all with a slight smile on his face.

He continued slashing his enemies apart, as they screamed in agony and tried to run, only to be cut down.

He struck down All of the opponents; no matter who they were. They all died by his hand.

As he killed the last one, he slowly turns and reveals himself to be a young William Azazel, laughing sadistically at the death he had caused. Then, the world begins to shatter and fade, as something happens.
(End Music)

[End Dream]

William P.O.V.

I awoke with a start and sweating heavily. Even to this day thecnightmares still haunts me.

"Just a nightmare.... It's just a nightmare...... just a dream." But that is the price I pay for what I did. I clutch my Necklace once more.

"I promise you Mein Liebling, I will find a way to free us from this curse and avenge our comrades." I said as I struggled to regain my composure after that flashback.

I laid there for a few minutes, then I got into my suit and grabbed my jacket. I hung it on my shoulders to have ease of movement.

After cooking myself some eggs, I washed up, grabbed my gloves and cigarettes, and proceeded to walk into the hall. I locked my room and turned to be met with Houki and Ichika coming out of their room.

We began walking to class together. While we did, we divided to chat.

"So, Will. I noticed you didn't have a roommate. Why is that?" Houki asked.

*sigh* "You weren't around long enough to learn, but it's the same reason anytime we all slept at each other's houses, I never slept in the same room as you two. Only three people know why more than you and Ichika." I began.

"Two of those are Chifuyu and Tabane. I don't sleep near anyone because The things I've done haunt me. To this day, I still remember every detail of what happened. The PTSD and Flashbacks never stop. Thus, I'd rather be alone than risk anyone else." I told them as they looked at me with concern and sympathy. I merely waved it off.

"Anyways, How have you two been adapting to sharing a room?" I asked, desperate to get away from my past.

"Ah. Well, There were a few bumps, but we're doing pretty well." Ichika said. I chuckled.