1. The Meeting

I gave up on doing a prologue :p

The Kingdom of Fiore is one of the countries located on the Earth Land.
Ruled by Hisui E. Fiore, the daughter of the former King of Fiore, Toma E. Fiore.
In ruins, a lone man with a pair of ears and a tail sat...

"Hn,what do ya want?"

"Now now Jackal, you shouldn't be so rude to your superior" was the reply he got.

"Tch SUPERIOR MY ASS"

Although the blonde now named 'Jackal' openly displayed rude behavior. Make no mistake the man he spoke to could easily obliterate him if he so wished.

This man right here is the winter general himself, Invel Yura, also known as the shield of Spriggan and the Alvarez Empire's chief of staff.

"As you and the rest of Tartaros —

Tartaros, although now disbanded, was one of the three most powerful Dark Guilds in the world, forming a third of the Balam Alliance, alongside Oración Seis and Grimoire Heart, both also previously forced to disband. Tartaros's members are comprised mostly of Etherious, Demons from the Books of Zeref, who Zeref refers to as his "bookshelf".

— have disbanded, his majesty has decided to utilize you again" Invel stated as he adjusted his glasses.
" Following your arrival at the empire, you will train until you are strong enough to carry out your objective"

Jackal's eyes narrowed at the clear avoidance of mentioning his 'objective'," What exactly does Emperor Spriggan want me back for?"

The blue haired man who had turned around and started walking, glanced back" further details will be told once we arrive" he said as he once again started walking.

He glared at Invel's back as he ran to catch up to the surprisingly fast man " can you at least tell me a little bit!?" he yelled.

Invel sighed" you'll be an ambassador of sorts"

"THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN "