8. ROMANTIC MORNING.

Yn pov

I woke up with the flash light getting on my face which was really annoying...... I opened my eyes and saw all the friends gathering together with their phones in their hands and flash coming out form it sensing that they were clicking pic of something..... I asked.

Yn- why are you all gathering over here in the morning.... Don't you have nothing to do??

Tae - nothing just clicking some pictures of a cute couple..

Yn- what? Which couple are you talking about?

Rose- of course you and jimin.

I came in my senses after hearing jimin's name.... I looked around and saw jimin lying down beside me while his hand were on my waist... And we were almost cuddling into each other.

I was shocked for a moment and after that I pushed him away form me..... I got up fixed myself.

Jimin groaned and said.

Jimin- boya.... Can't you guys let me sleep peacefully....

He was still in his sleep.... He got up and went to his room.

Then jk said.

Jk- mmhmm something something... Noona.

Yn- aishh jungkookah just shut up.

All bts/bp - *laughing*

I got frustrated and stromed into my room and saw jimin sleeping there like a baby..... I go upto him and covered him with the blanket as he was shirtless.

I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine..... And changed into this.

I came out of the washroom and saw jimin sitting on the bed shirtless using his phone

I took the opportunity to exit the room but my luck was not with me.

Jimin - yn

I turned around to see jimin and saw him throwing his phone on the bed and was coming towards me...... I got a little nervous and start backing off till my back hit the wall...... But jimin was still coming towards me.... And he pinned me in the wall coming down till my head level to saw my face clearly.....

I was little nervous....
Then he asked me...
Jimin - "Why are you ignoring me since the morning "

Yn- m-me?? I-i-ignoring y-you!!!! Aaniya... You have been misunderstood.

I showed my fake smile....

Jimin - ok then.

With that he lift and again sat on the bed using phone.

I walked upto him and said.

Yn- first wear this t-shirt...( giving him the t-shirt)

Jimin- why!! Won't you be able to control yourself *smirk*