【Part 3: Host】「Satoshi」

Chapter 3: Host

Hiro, and I stayed up till 3:00 finishing our project. We would have occasional chit chat that passes the time. He had a lot of traits that Ita would have. I even told him about Ita.

"Seems like a nice guy. Sorry that happened with him."

"It's okay." I sighed. "Some things just happen.

"Satoshi, you are quite the handsome man." He chuckles with a blush on his face.

I had to chuckle with him since I didn't understand why he would compliment me in such a weird way. "Thanks I guess."

"Hey you like girls?" He blinks.

"Hm I'm bi sexual. I go both ways. I've had my fair share of girls, and guys."

"Wow well I'm the same! I do prefer guys better though." He hovers his hand over his mouth making an 'ops' confession.

"I don't judge. No worries."

"Seeing anyone?" He asks as he partakes in the clay sculpting.

"No." I lied. I didn't know why I wanted to lie. I felt Kazuo should be a private thing. Then again, I didn't want to feel like I was ashamed of Kazuo because I'm not. He's smoking, and all the women in his workplace would want to suck his dick.

"Me neither. Maybe you would like to work at my workplace then. We are short staff, and we need beautiful looking guys." He digs in his pocket, and hands me a fancy golden card.

I took the card in my hand, and saw it read: 'Flower Boys Host Club.' "Hmmm I knew you look like a host."

"Yeah I am haha! Just small casual dates, and they pay generously if you wanted in."

I didn't know exactly what the right answer was. This could be a turn up from my bad luck. I did need a job, but how would Kazuo take it if I told him my next job would be a host? I feel he would freak out if I went on dates with girls.

"I'll have to think about it."

"Fine. Give me an answer tomorrow okay?"

"Yep." I peeked at my phone, and saw it was quite late. I could feel my lids getting heavy. I tried to cover up my yawn, but it forcefully came out on its own.

"You sleepy?" He chuckles, and I nodded. My body was beyond exhausted, and I didn't even eat dinner appropriately.

"Hit the hay, I got this. I'll meet you tomorrow with the final project."

"You sure?" I felt bad leaving him with the final touches.

"Yep. Just a couple tweaks." He starts painting the little white spots that were missed. I could sense him looking at me, and I peeked up.

"What is it?"

"You would suit the job quite well." He winks at me.

"Eh hehe I guess."

The next day at school I went straight to class. The hallways were crowded with students bringing in their history projects. I could see a ton of big large maps, and people dressing up in odd costumes.

What are we in high school?

Opening the door, a person bumped into me. My anger almost made me want to punch them until I saw it was that girl with the traditional Japanese hair.

"Sorry." She bows. My lip twitched slightly, and I swayed my hand in that motion to tell her that it was all good.

"Hey Satoshi." Hiro came up to me, and took my arm. "Look at this masterpiece." He tugs me to his desk, and there I saw the final product of our project. The map was beautifully detailed, 3D, colorful, and captivating. I didn't remember most of these details last night. I guess because my drowsiness affected my eyesight as well.