𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑛

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

☁︎︎ꕥ💉ꕥ☁︎︎

"CAN I TAKE THIS..?"

the small gentle voice filled the male's ears making him look down from his computer. A rough sigh escaped his mouth before finding the three year old girl standing next to his chair, usually he doesn't quite get along with children like her age. It's not his thing, taking care of children are such as waste of time for him, but he can't quite get run away from this one.

"Can I...?" a bright smile took over her mouth showing her small little baby teeth. Having her hair in a small ponytail as she wore a bright pink little dress, her hand was pointing to the pen placed behind the reception desk. Grabbing the pen and placing it far away from her reach making her pout slightly.

"I don't think your dad would like you drawing on his walls..." Yoongi commented trying to turn his chair back but was stopped by her. Her little hand tightly gripping the handle.

"Please, daddy doesn't have to know..." wanting to just drop dead Yoongi once again turned his chair around giving the little girl a cold look wanting her to run back home to her father but that look only made her want to stay.

"Listen, I work for your dad I will get fired if I give you that pen..." the little girl rolled her eyes getting tried of waiting around for too long.

"You and daddy are friends he wouldn't do that.." she said as a figure walked from behind her. Placing his hand on her head making her turn around to face him.

"Uncle hoseok!" there stood hoseok with a bright smile, having his coat and bag on his back he was ready to head home after the clock hit eight.

"Are you not going home yet...?" his eyes wondered over to Yoongi, getting a light shake of the head.

"No, there's one more client before I close up.." hoseok frowned. Normally customers wouldn't book at such a late time, as jungkook wasn't at the shop Yoongi stepped forward as the second designer and decided to take the last customer before closing the shop, hoseok opened his mouth to speak but was stopped by the door opening. With a wide smile on his face there walked in the little girl's ride to her dad's house.

"Taehyung thank god you're here. Take her...." Yoongi spoke grabbing the girl from under her arms and placing her over the counter into taehyungs arms. The male happily placed her on his hips as her little arms were on his chest.