Tale of Two Dragons Pt.1

As the days went by, Class 1A was taken to the train station so they would be able to go across the state and meet their heroes. Each of them were in their school uniforms but they had bags that carried their belongings,and briefcases with their hero outfits. Before he would let them go, Aizawa turns around and sets out some rules.

Aizawa: everyone has their costumes right? Remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet so don't lose them or anything.

Mina: Gotcha!

She realizes she shouted into Gojira's ear and looks up at him to see he was glaring down at her. She shrinks into nervousness.

Mina: s-sorry Gojira.

Gojira: sighs it's fine.

Aizawa: speak properly, it's yes sir Ashido.

Mina: yes sir...

Aizawa: make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes in internships. Now get to it...

1A: Yes Sir!

They all began to split up but Mosura began to follow Gojira who took notice if this.

Gojira:where are you going? You know your train is with Yaoyorozu right?

Mosura: yea, I know. I just wanted to bid you farewell.

She innocently smiles to him but Gojira was still confused.

Gojira:you sound like you're gonna leave me forever...

Mosura:oh, smug do you not want that to happen?

Gojira: ugh, your teases are becoming less affective to me.

Mosura: so they worked before?

She raised an antenna while crossing her arms. But they're conversation was cut off by Momo.

Momo: Mosura, we're gonna miss our train!

Mosura: comin'! Welp, see you in a few days Gojira! Maybe we'll bump into each other!

She waves while walking backwards towards Momo.

Gojira: scoffs well those are some pretty small ass odds... Whatever...

He turns around and enters his train, yet he couldn't help be feel... Separated? He tries to shrug these feelings off but they immediately come back.

Gojira: ‘I need to calm down,it's not like this is my last time seeing her. Even if it was why do I care...’

He sits down before pulling out his phone to clear his mind. But before he could even turn it on someone appears in front of him causing him to look up. It was a man who had a look on his face as if he was trying to recognize Gojira. Gojira's eyes grew furrowed as he became a little uncomfortable.

Gojira: can I help you?

Man: you're...you're that kid from the sports festival right?

Suddenly, the attention of nearly the entire train cart looked at Gojira. He became more uneasy before standing up with a stern look.

Gojira: who's asking?

It took a while for him to speak only for his face to look in joy.

Man: wow, can I just say you were amazing in there! You were kicking that blond jerk's butt!

Gojira blinks a few times before scratching the back of his head while feeling a bit embarrassed.

Gojira: yeah, well-

Woman: oh my gosh, it really is him! May I ask what your quirk is!?

Man2: what is it like being working with All Might!?