Chap 11: Aleston

----‐----------------
"Yeah, just because of a one-time
thing, she thinks she is the
queen of the Mafia."
~Mia
------------------

《Alessia's P.O.V》

"I finally said it all" I mumbled to myself leaning against the headboard.

"What did you say?" Anna asked as she laid on the bed.

I am currently sitting in my room with Anna.

"Where's Alexa and Mia?" I asked ignoring her question.

"They said they had some work to do, I think Mafia stuff and also that they will come later." She said

"And now don't try to ignore my question, what did you say finally and to who?" She asked.

"Ashton said sorry and why he didn't talk to me. I forgave him and I said that I can't be with him" I confessed.

"What did he say?" she asked casually.

"You're not surprised to hear this" I asked shocked.

"Nah..it was about time! Reader's were starting to get bored."

"Now tell me what did he say" she asked excitedly.

"He said he will do anything to gain my trust and make everything go back to normal, like old times" I said sighing.

I felt a little happy that he didn't easily give up on me and wants to be with me but I don't know if he is really serious.
Looks like only time will tell...

"Yes!" Anna squeaked happily.

"Finally, that guy said something right. I can't wait for you guys to get together." Anna said dreamily making me roll my eyes.

"And we already have a ship name" Mia said barging in with a wide smile on her face.

"Aleston!" Alexa said walking in and plopping in the bed.

"Ooooh I like it!" Anna exclaimed clapping her hands.

"Were you guys eavesdropping?" I asked them raising my eyebrow playfully.

"Nah.. we just heard the last part" Mia said smiling innocently.

"And I am glad my dumbass of a brother, made a move" Alexa said rolling her eyes.

I just shook my head in amusement at the three girls in front of me.

We turned our heads to Anna on hearing the continuous notification sounds coming from her phone.

"Who is messaging you so much" Mia asked.

"I know right, who is it?" I asked Anna raising an eyebrow.

"Did you get yourself a hot boyfriend?" Alexa asked excitedly.

"Nooo... it's just Mason, I don't know how he got my number." Anna said looking at Alexa and Mia, they shrugged in return and then they all turned towards me.