Boxpad Fluff

Today was just like another day for Box sitting in his hotel room wondering why he's even here. A Box that can't move and can't speak, what God cursed me to be here.

Box teleported to his favorite spot in nature, thinking happy thoughts of Mepad. Box thinks of most people with a neutral manner except for Mepad, he was the only person who he really cared for. The wind blowing, the leaves falling, nature at its finest. A crunch is heard from behind, "Box?" It was Mepad, "What are you doing out here? Are you okay?"

Mepad sat down besides Box, Mepad turned to set up Box, "So what seems to be the reason you are out here? Bad day? Someone crushed you? Just needed some time off from the world?" Box couldn't speak due to the fact that he had no mouth yet people still just understood him.

"I understand, life can be stressful, and taking a load off in nature is a very nice thing. Yet shouldn't you be with your friends?" Box sighed in his head, "What's even the use Mepad? I can't talk and it only seems like my so-called friends only understand what I say when it benefited them."

"Well, Box I've always understood what you say, even if it doesn't benefit me." "Then why didn't you talk to me?" Mepad looked away "Well I've wanted to talk to you after an episode but you were never in your room. You were always somewhere else and I could never find you."

"You found me now, what did you want to talk about?" Mepad turned back to Box "I would like to talk about, well exactly what you were talking about earlier, your attitude towards the other contestants and the contestants treatment of you."

Mepad continued on, "and I've seen this first hand. With Trophy saying that you're not even real and many others selectively choosing to listen to you and I just want to ask... Are you doing good?"

Box was stunned, Mepad the one person he liked was being nice to him, it seemed impossible yet it was happening infront of him. "Not really, all of the contestants talking to me only when they can benefit themselves and every other time they treat me like I'm just a cardboard box. You probably are just here to get me to be used and thrown away, just like I was before."

Mepad was shocked, he didn't see Box as a box he saw Box as another contestant just like any other. "Box, to me you aren't a random object to be used, I see you as a friend, someone who I can see and know that we can enjoy each other's company. Also, what do you mean by "used and thrown away just like I was before" Box?"

Box had to decide, did Mepad really need to know his backstory? "When I gain sentience I was constantly folded up and put in an attic of some kind or given to some one else. Eventually I was just thrown out as a box into the forest, to be left alone and destroyed. But of course I'm here now because of... him. I don't want to go any further explaining my past."

"It's okay Box, you don't need to explain any further. I see how now all of these people treating you like you aren't alive makes you feel like you're back in the terrible place you were in before. I will always be there for you Box, you can use me as someone to just dispose of all of your problems."

"M-Mepad?" "Yes Box?" "Can you be with me in my hotel room? Maybe we can... cuddle?" Mepad was shocked, Box was flirting with... him? "If you want Box, we can cuddle." Mepad flashed Box a smile as they both teleported into Box's room.

Mepad got on the bed lying beside the already laying down Box, Mepad pulled a blanket over and tossed it over the two of them, "I... love you Mepad." Mepad blushed making his screen a darker purple "Um, I love you too Box."