Fourth

4
Wonders Caused by A Sasaeng

"Okay so tell me when did he first kiss you?" Daehye curiously asked Ara who was a blushing mess at this point. Daehye was doing what a best friend did, asking every single detail of her and Taehyung- how they managed to sustain a relationship with a personality like Taehyung, who has cameras on him almost every time.

"Oh that is a scene like one which occurs in a kdrama, it was raining heavily." Ara was smiling throughout while Daehye was laughing so much due to the uncontrollable excitement. "I was in his car and it was kinda late so as not to make things any awkward. I got out of the car in a hurry but I forgot my phone." Ara continued.

"Then then then?"

"Then he got out of the car without a mask to give the phone back to me but then I panicked heavily and pulled him back in the car and started scolding him because of his carelessness and I wasn't shutting up." Daehye was holding Ara's hand the entire time- it was a thing she did as if her emotions could pass to the other person, even if it made no sense.

"So he said 'shut up' and I said 'make me'" Ara tried to lower her voice to mimic Taehyung. "And he made you shut up." Daehye started jumping around like a teenager did when their crush said hi to them first.

"Bro bro I'm the happiest right now and I hope and wish you guys that you guys are together for long, like very very long." Daehye hugged Ara and she hugged her back tightly, for a woman like Ara- to come out and for a man like Tae to actually clear her fears so well so that they were now for more than half a year, it was all conceptualizing.

"So much adrenaline." Ara smiled at Daehye and a sudden idea popped in her mind. She looked at Daehye and tried to communicate telepathically with eyes. "You wanna go to a club?" Daehye guessed it right, the evil smile of Ara said it all.

"Okay leggo." She picked up the car keys and hurried to the door but Ara held her arm back. "Are you going to a club in your sweats?" Ara's tone all of sudden sounded like her mom's.

"I mean it's just drinking and dancing right- no one is looking at us?" Daehye got a point but Ara wanted to assure she got a potential hookup with someone, "gurl no I'm not in a mood for any activities which contains touching." Daehye sarcastically smiled and shook off her arm from Ara's grip.

"Oh you hell are bitch." Then who was there who could stop Ara? Not her daddy, be it her real one or be it Kim Taehyung. Daehye could've but she wasn't in for a headache. So she just sat on the couch going through her instagram feed and facetimed her brother once but all stopped when a black short satin dress was thrown at her face.

"Wear this under five." Ara said and Daehye tiredly pushed herself to get off the couch, stripped herself and wore the dress while mentally cursing why she even got the dress. "Too revealing........." She stared at the mirror, the off- shoulders were giving a good display of her shoulders and collarbone, luckily for her the dress stopped mid-thigh and wasn't that short as she thought. ".........but I look good anyways." she said quietly.

To add a little effect, she put on some nude lipstick and put some silver highlighter glitter on the corner of her eyes with a silver pair of heels. "Ara I'm ready."  she turned around to find her in a short dark blue dress.

"Classy."  Daehye muttered, and picked up the car keys and threw them off to Ara, "it's your chance to drive." she said while sitting in the passenger seat. "Where are we going anyways?" she asked.

"Myeongdong- there's this club in Myeongdong." Ara said while Daehye's eyes widened a little. "We're rich honey." Ara ruffled her hair. "Sweetheart our parents are." Daehye said while flipping her hair. Ara revved up the car and left for the location, the sun was almost on the brink of setting.