chapter 1(the beginning)

Young Naruto POV:

( I just want to be accepted, why can't no one accept me. They call me a monster but I don't know why, they say I killed thousands, but I won't let that make me doubt cuz' I'm naruto uzamaki and I won't ever give up. And today is my special day and I was hoping someone will remember at the school but no one did. I decided to give myself a present and to the celebration of the 4th hokage  but we had to have mask and so I got the rest of the money I had to go buy one and I was so excited to go to festival, I went and ask for a mask I didn't care what kind of mask I was gonna get just any mask will do but when I ask the man of the shop threw me on the ground and called me a monster), I will prove to all y'all that one day will become the hokage  and I will succeed( and after that I ran away and I have to amit I was starting to tear up, so I just go to a place were I usually hang out. It was this beautiful place were they had lily pads with pink flowers on top of them it was peaceful and no one would find me there either until one day and I guess that's were it stated.)

Sasuke POV:

Itachi let's go or were gonna be late

Itachi POV:

For what. Were are we going assume

Sasuke POV:

You know what I mean, were going to the ramen place like you side yesterday remember!

Itachi POV:

Oh yea, well let's go

Sasuke POV:

Let's race, bet u can't catch me itachi. *breathes really hard* I think I beat him. Where am I? (Huh there a boy, he has ears and a tail! He's crying though, should I comfort him, he seems lonely, I think I will) h-hello do u need help

Naruto POV:

*jumps back* no *sniffs*

Sasuke POV:

Are you sure? *gets closer to the boy to were he can see his eyes* your eyes... there beautiful

Naruto POV:

* blushes* t-thank you * randomly hugs the boy*

Sasuke POV:

*blushes a little * you're welcome. * (hey I never got his name) uhm if you don't mind me asking what is your name

Naruto POV:

It naruto uzumaki and you?

Sasuke POV:

It sasuke uchia<I know I spelled it wrong, sorry>