F I V E

[Harry]

"Are you sure? Louis you don't have to if you don't want to." I assured him,

"Yes, Harry, I'm sure. I came out young, like you at about 12 or so. I told my parents and my mom was fine with it but my dad, not so much. He thought that I was a disgrace, much like you're father, he first started just slapping me around a bit because I was young, then it escalated into full-on beatings. I remember one day I came home from school and i was so proud of something I did in art that day. I showed my dad because i thought it would make him proud of me, but instead of being proud of his oldest child, he shredded it right in front of me. I o-only wanted to make him proud.

Louis broke down in tears in front of me and I was speechless. I had let a few tears escape too but Louis was.. Louis was broken. I noticed his breathing started acting funny and then he was gasping for air.

"Louis calm down, it's okay just breathe with me yeah? You're going into a panic attack. It's okay just breathe with me '' I waited until he was calmer and I heard his breathing even out to say anything.

"Louis, you didn't deserve that and whoever said you did is a prick. If you ever need to escape for awhile just come here. It's our safe place"

Louis looked up at me with tears brimming his eyes again, "really? Haz, you'd do that for me?"

"Louis I'd do anything for you" he gave me a soft "thank you" and returned his head back to my lap where it previously was.

After a couple of hours when we were sure school had ended we left the cave and went home. We were at the end of our street a couple of houses away from ours when we saw it. We saw the thing that would royally screw us over, our dads standing together in my front yard looking pissed off.

"crap" I said as me and Louis looked at each other, we cautiously walked up to our dads. "There you are Harry. Care to tell me why the school called to tell me you never showed up this morning?" my fuming dad asked, "yeah Louis what about you? Huh? Were you two together?... You know what never mind. Obviously you were together. What did I tell you about this? Maybe I should teach you another lesson hm? Louis' dad yelled.

"NO! Dad, im sorry okay but nothing happened. I really dont understand how you can hate me so much, im you're child dad. You're first-born, yet you hate me simply because of who i like" louis snaps. "I hate you so much because you're a disgrace, and abomination, a mistake. What more do i have to tell you boy!" at this point, hearing this all go down, I was fuming. Absolutely enraged but also sad because what the hell? I almost didn't notice Louis walk away because I was too busy shooting eye daggers at his father.

"Louis! Where are you going?"

"out" he snapped.

"louis wait!" i ran towards louis in an attempt to get him to come with me someplace so i knew he was okay and not roaming the streets

"What." louis abruptly turned around

"come with me. we can go somewhere safe so you won't be all alone on the streets." I was trying my best to persuade him to come but he's a stubborn lad.

"Where Harry? Where could we possibly go to get away from that douche bag?"

"Someplace safe, Louis c'mon" I grabbed his hand and led him to the family car I wasn't allowed to drive(even though I had my license).