on the outside

Charlie prov~

Alex just looked at me with a blank face ' I think you broke him ' Karls whispered. All of us just started to laugh at the comment this seemed to snap Alex out of his daze. 

He grabbed me out of Karls grasp and started to spin me around yelling ' AHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! ' I hold on tight to him and try not to fall while giggling ' okay okay but me down ' I say still laughing. 

He sets me down carefully down ' why didn't you tell me I can already see the title Tricking the sidemen' he chuckles. ' calm down iPad  kid you are going to break them' Sap says

'hey! I'm not an iPad kid' he pouts, ' of course not baby' George says pulling him onto his lap. Kissing his temple.  

'so what time are you planning to stream?' I say as I snuggle back up on Karls lap while dming Tobi asking if wants to join. 'around 5 pm maybe, we still need one more person' clay answers.    

' why don't you play with us on Clay's old pc in his office so you don't have to be alone plus you don't have to have face cam or even stream' Alex says happily while the others nod.

' I don't know guys, what if chat doesn't like me ' I say messing with Karls's rings and hands. as I finish what I was saying Sapnap stands up and walks toward up to us. 

'Then that's their problem because you're amazing' kissing my face ' okay okay I will play with you guys ' I giggle