Chapter One: New School

Hi! My name is George and I'm different from all the other kids. I like my best friend Yoonbum but he's always too busy getting his ankles broken to pay any attention to me. Anyways, back to the story. I am going to this new school called Cliché High. It's so new to me. You see, I- I'm just a girl from a regular village. Nothing much. I'm walking through the halls trying to find my class when I bump in this hot jock. He looks strong and tough. I avert me gaze from him realizing that I've been staring. He pins me to a wall. "Watch where your going," he growls. I whimper under his gaze. "I- I- I- I- I-I'm so sorry!" I cry as his eyes burn into me. Suddenly another kid, no...truck grabs the guy's shoulder. "Ayo, Truck! My home-dawg!" Yells the guy who was just pinning me a second ago. He goes in for a high-five only to fall as the handsome truck steps aside. I hear a laugh and I turn around to a green-haired boy giggling at the sight of the fallen boy. "Hey! Yamaguchi! What are you lookin' at?" The still-on-the-floor kid yells. The kid from before gasps and another tall blonde kid with glasses walked up behind him. "C'mon Yams, let's leave Sangpoo to his ashes.🙄" says the salty dinosaur. They both turn around and walk away.

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thank you!" I stutter as the Truck helps me up. He smiles. "My name is truck what about you?"  He giggles. "B-baka, my name is... George. G-g-g-g-g-g-georgeNotFound. Nice t-to meet you T-Truck-chan!" I stutter. He blushes at the name I've given him.