Part 1

So basically I'll put a video of the proof if I can find it, then explain why it's so big. That's it. I will also include 5-10 proofs for each part:))

1) Harry & Louis "slept" together

Video Credits: soin stans 

Now, this is VERY deniable but I saw this while I was looking for what I needed and had to include it.

So basically, someone was driving down the road and seen the 1d tour bus. They pulled up to it and when they got to one of the windows or something (I can't really tell, sorry), Louis talked to them for a couple of seconds then closed the window or curtain or whatever. And then you can see someone's arm wrap around him. It cant be his own, cus you can see his right arm, and the right side of his body is what was held. And before you say "there aren't any tattoos, it's not Harry" at the time harry didn't have tattoos on that arm. Still doesn't really. Only a few. So it could be Harry.

But like I said, it is deniable, I just had to put it in here. It could easily be someone else and just someone trying to tell him to be careful because of the open window or the fans. But yeah. There's that

2) I have loved him since we were 18

Video Credits: Kizil Kivircik

I know some of you can't understand the language (I can't either) but we all know what it is soo.

Now let me go ahead and get this out of the way. On the first one, not the actual song but where the girl says wtf. If it's slowed down, you can hear "you" and "him"? But! It could very easily be just because it's filmed on a phone. It is very obvious that the audience heard it too. Considering the girl screaming "wtf". And the audience has a WAY better seat than us. So it's most likely crystal clear to all of them. It could also be Louis wanting to say "him" but goes with "you" last minute. But I say the other one.

Now. Why tf would you sing that in front of everyone if you didn't mean it? What's the point? That doesn't seem like something I would say/sing if I'm trying to get rid of rumors. 

3) Louis Styles Impression 

Video Credits- larrystylinson 28

Soo. Let's start off with this.. he and harry (and maybe Louis) are friends/know each other... he didn't say it once, but TWICE. He didn't even mention Harry. How tf would he accidentally put two names together if it's not their actual name. AND bitch literally had to stop and think to remember his last name. But Styles came right off the top of his head... okay. I'm just gonna let that sink into you guys' little larry brains.

4) Then And Now

This bitch literally tweeted that IN 2017!! Then deleted it

This bitch literally tweeted that IN 2017!! Then deleted it. Enemies. Obviously 

Am I saying that this is proof that they're together? No. Am I saying that this is proof that they still talk? Maybe. Am I saying this is proof that they don't hate each other? Yes.

5) Louis Fell Asleep On The Plane And Look What Happened

Mhm. Okay.

Also, look at the times..

I'm not saying this is proof that they're together, but Louis didn't tweet that

I'm not saying this is proof that they're together, but Louis didn't tweet that..  And it was a three-minute time difference. And even if Liam woke him up, right afterward I don't know about Louis but I sure as hell wouldn't immediately think to tweet that. Or tweet at all in that fact..

6) Harry! Harry! Larry!?

I'm sorry but I couldn't find the video. But I'll still explain.

So basically this girl Kacey Musgraves (sorry if I spelt that wrong) collaborated with Harry. So she was/is friends with him and whatnot. And at one of her concerts or something, she started saying "Harry!" into the mic. She did twice and let the crowd scream. She then said "Larry!?" And the crowd went WILD. 

Now, why it's so big. She knew Harry, which means she would know if they were together or not. And it would be EXTREMELY extremely extremely disrespectful if there wasn't something going on between them. 

Like, say she didn't know him in a friendly way. She wouldn't know if they were together or not and it would STILL be really disrespectful. But she does know him. And since they are friends, it would be EVERMORE disrespectful if it wasn't real. But if it is real.. and Louis and Harry watched it, then they'd laugh or something. Maybe they would rather her not say that for obvious reasons but yeah. But if it wasn't real and they watched it, they would be really truly disrespected. You get the point.

There is something else about her but that will be in the next proof:)

~

Well, that's all I have for today. I'll try to make parts every other day or something. And sorry if it was confusing or anything. I'm not good at explaining. And a lot was my opinion on the stuff so yeah. Thank you!