𝟯. 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁

𓁹Kiara's pov𓁹

I walk out from my apartment heading towards the main family house. It's almost 8pm but grandma has called us for some family dinner, which I absolutely adore because there's less eating and more drama. I resisted a groan. I wore my sunglasses so I could try to avoid people as much as I could and not to mention the flash of the cameras.

With a sigh, I step out of the building spotting Kylie's car waiting for me across the street with millions of questions as obstacles between us. If I could make a run, it will save me from questions but then it's a street, there can be a possibility of an accident. As I was weighing on my options I hear my phone ring.

I look at the caller id then at the car. The kid, delighted to see her oldest sister and the mother pissed of at her niece's attitude. It's all her fault she could've just parked it in front of the huge skyscraper not that it was going to fall on her head. I prepare myself and commence walking towards the car.

The cameras starting to capture the 5'8" supermodel heading towards an all-black Mercedes G wagon. Questions being thrown towards her as if she is a laundry machine on a laundry day.

With more questions like "Are you and Neymar dating"  No. "Did you and Neymar hook up?" WHAT? "Are you going on a date with Neymar right now? " Buy some brains the next time you get heavily paid for your stupid articles, really? The time wouldn't even permit and who would travel from Europe to America for just a date, after a tiring match and a huge win.

People in love might do, we aren't in love, something far from that.

The inner me, wanting to shot those answers in their faces but sometimes no answer is also an answer.

I mentally patted my back when I made it through the havoc and to the car. Stormi leaping in my arms as soon as I get into the passenger's seat. An angry Kylie shaking her head at my demeanor but starting the car and fleeing from the scene immediately.

The drive to the house was 20 minutes of us gossiping about the rumors in Hollywood and bartering about the things that could take place during the dinner tonight.

I entered the house with storm in my hands and her mom following by lead. Silence taking place and a pair of twenty eyes falling on me as soon as I stepped into the dining area. The nanny taking storm from my hands. The intimated stares felt like the only clothes on me.

I made my way to the usual spot in between my mom and my dad. Shouldn't I also be in the kid's room? I am the third generation after all. As soon as I take a seat I am greeted by a side hug from my mom and a welcoming smile accompanied with a nod from my dad.

When I laid my eyes on everyone else they were sitting with an expectant look.

My grandma was the first one to break the ice.

"Well look what we have here." She says while passing me the iPad.

I return a fake smile and am greeted by some headlines in bold,

KIARA FANGIRLING ?

Not exactly.

KIARA AND NEYMAR DATING RUMORS?

LIES

SUPERMODEL KIARA KARDASHIAN HAS AN ONLINE BANTER WITH THE BRAZILIAN FOOTBALLER NEYMAR JR ?

Yes, I dont see a problem in that ?

KIARA LEAVES HER LA APARTMENT TO GO ON A DATE WITH NEYMAR ?

Bullshit.

KIARA DODGES QUESTIONS ABOUT NEYMAR ?

Yes it was a hurdle between me and the car.

I shut the iPad not wanting to look at the lies again. I look at my grandma for some sort of words to come out from her mouth, but they never came. Instead, I saw her eyes glinting with delight, leaving me baffled.

Before I can say something I am cut off by her own voice.

"Well its good isn't it?"

When she doesn't get an answer from me she continues to speak.

"I mean the dating rumors, look you and that guy has been the talk of the town. You both will make a great couple."

Before she speaks any further I speak up, "A great couple? We aren't in love plus he's far from my league and his name his Neymar."

I look towards my plate and indulge in it.

"I didn't talk about love honey." She says while placing her chin on her perfectly manicured hands.

I almost choked on the tacos I was having. It took me sometime to register the words that left her mouth. When I did, a humorless laugh escaped my mouth.

"Yo- ,you want me to fake date him." I said in between fits of laughter. The others busying theirselves in something, not wanting to hear the outcome.

"Exactly, you are smart aren't you." She said in an utterly disturbing calm tone, my laughter dying almost immediately.

"Thats not happening." I said while pretending to wipe my hands with a handkerchief.

"Well it is, his management agreed not to hide the fact that both of you have are gaining."

I was disappointed but not surprise. My grandma will do anything to get on to the top.

I sighed, getting up from the dining table. My appetite long gone.

I could hear distinct voices from the room i had just left whilst climbing up the stairs.

Honestly, I couldnt care less.

I entered Penelope's room where she was fast asleep . I crawled into the bed slowly, not wanting to wake her up. I was surprised when she turned to my side. placing her right hand and leg on me.

"Are you okay ki ?" She asked in her sleepy voice.

"Nothing to worry about penn." I said while cuddling her.

"Good night ki." She said while shifting towards me more.

"Good night love."

Nothing to worry about. I repeated to myself while drifting off to sleep.

 I repeated to myself while drifting off to sleep

ALIYAH'S CORNER 🪐

after a month, so a long chapter :)