THE LUCKY ONE

Prologue

I have read the book so many times that it didn’t seem real to be standing here.  It was thought to be fiction.  Just a made up story about nothing in particular.  I won’t lie at times I wish it was true.  I wish I was one.  It was silly to think, just a figure of my imagination.  To be here, for this to be real, made everything else real.  It meant the world was in danger,  but the worst part...somehow I was supposed to help.  I  tried to tell them that I wasn’t special that it was a mistake that it wasn’t me that they were supposed to take.  After all I didn’t show any traits of being one.  I didn’t even have dyslexia  or ADHD.  They laughed and said I belong here.  

Rachel the oracle told them about me.  They foresaw me somehow.   This is what worried me.  Who was I?  Both my parents are mortal and I am like both of them.  They both  have to be my birth parents.  But then one of them had to be a lie didn’t they?  Or maybe I was some sort of offspring that turned out weird?  I wasn’t too sure and by the looks of it they were trying to piece me together.  I  was trying to piece me together.  

Looking around the place was just like the author had described it.  The place had two big pillars at the front that was covered in vines.  There were cabins that had been divided into girls and boys depends on who your mother or father was.  It was one of the only safe places for people like me.  There was an archery field and dining pavilion.  There was the big house where the main counsellors stayed like Mr D.  There was a sword fighting arena and a rock climbing wall with lava, an amphitheatre, stables, and the armory.   The place was amazing, just as amazing as I had thought it would be in my dreams.  

This place, if you haven’t guess was camp-half blood. I am a demigod.  Half human half god.  If you think I am crazy, trust me, I’m not.  The gods exist, I exist.  You may be hidden from it all.  But I am not.  Not anymore at least.

I am Lena Granes. I am a halfblood. I was born to save you.

New story! Tell me what you think of my short prolgoue!! If you like it I may continue. I have never written a fan fiction before and I want to make it totally different from the actual books so it could be original but it takes place there. If you have any tips, questions or just wanna tell me to keep writing this please do so. ENJOY!