𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

in honor of the trailer coming out today and the pogues coming back to us in t-minus 16 days and counting here's a gif of the love of my life owning my heart all summer 2021💕💗💕💗

[last shot]

•+•+•+

hannah's eyes slowly open feeling the warm sun on her exposed skin.

she felt john b's arm wrapped around her shoulder and she glanced up to see him still fast asleep.

careful not to wake him, the girl slowly slipped out of his hold to rub her eyes and stretch.

the two of them had spent the entire night after the little memorial they had reminiscing their fondest memories and sharing stories about big john. it was refreshing to think and talk about how he lived instead of how he died.

she yawns tiredly tugging at the sleeves of one of jj's hoodie she was wearing, taking in the faint smell of his cologne.

it had only been a few hours since hannah had last seen him but she missed him so much. he was always really good at comforting her and making the darkest days seem so much brighter.

"where's a jj when you need one." hannah mutters to herself with a huff dangling her feet over the edge of the dock.

"i'm right here, babe."

a familiar voice says from behind her as the girl whirls around meeting eyes with her boyfriend.

"jj!" she gasps running over to him and practically jumping into his arms, "don't ever leave me again."

"hi baby." jj chuckles hugging her by the waist, "trust me, i won't. i've missed you too much."

he pulls away from their embrace looking her up and down.

"is that my hoodie?"

"maybeee..." hannah grins, "what? it got really cold last night and i missed you. don't judge me."

"why would i judge? that's the cutest thing ever. plus you look way better in my hoodie than i do."

she smiles standing on her tippy toes to kiss him as john b stirs around for a few seconds before his eyes flutter open.

"you guys are nauseatingly adorable. it makes me smile but i also feel like throwing up right now." the routledge boy groans with a yawn.