𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

No One P

No One P.O.V

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Megan asks as she opened the door to an teary eye messed up looking Rio. "I'm sorry but can we talk." Rio asks looking at Megan.

Megan just stood in front of him silently looking at her fiancé wondering if she should let him in or say fuck him and throw the ring away. "Meg please." Rio asked once more. Megan just nodded and allowed him to come in.

The two sat down onto the couch in silence both didn't speak hell the two couldn't even look each other in the eyes well until Rio spoke up. "I missed you and I'm sorry I was a dick and you probably hate me but Megan being away from you Megan is something I can't do." Rio says looking at Megan as tears started to fall down his face.

At the this moment Rio and Megan now had tears rolling down their face. "I'm sorry too it wasn't just all you." Megan says while sniffling. "Megan I love you and I'm sorry and I will never put my hands on you ever again." Rio says pushing Megan's hair back with his pinky finger.

"I love you too, but you know what happened you gotta re earn my trust back." Megan mumbles looking up at Rio. "Yes I understand that and I'm gonna do that every single day, every hour, every minute and every second Mama." Rio says placing a kiss on Megan's forehead.

"I love you." Megan says before snuggling into Rio's chest. "I love you more ma." Rio says kissing Megan's forehead once more. "We're you going through old pictures of us?" Rio says looking up and seeing photos and photo albums scattered around their living room table.

"Oh yes I got bored and surprisingly looking back on how stupid we were is very much entertaining." Megan says causing Rio to chuckle.

"Nah I believe that was more of you who was very much crazy." Rio chuckle picking up an picture from the table and smiling down at Megan finally happy he was back at and had his girl back into his arms.

-END OF CHAPTER NINE

-SO THIS WAS A SHORT ONE BUT HEY IM BACK MY BEAUTIFUL KINGS AND QUEENS

-WE BACK I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT BUT HEY TRYING GET BACK IN THE SWING OF THINGS YALL

-DROP YALL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR OR JUST COMMENTS ABOUT THE STORY ❤️

PS LOOK AT OUR PARENTS 🥲 THEY SO HOT<3

THANKS FOR READING AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE LOVE YOU PEACEEE🤎🪐🧸