serenity

A/N: hi everyone who came from my tik tok i appreciate you. this is my first time writing fanfic and i did this in like 2 hours so sorry for errors. i'll get this on ao3 as soon as i can :) anyways reader has fem anatomy and fem terms are used, but no she/her pronouns for the reader. lmk if you want me to write more like this!

╰┈➤ WARNINGS

                 masturbation, getting caught masturbating, praise kink, beidous kinda rough,            cunilingus and mommy kink

It was a quiet evening aboard the Alcor. A breeze swayed the sails, and the stars were glittering above the horizon. A turquoise blue painted the sky and as you saw it, all was well. You could hear your crewmates hollering sea shanties, too caught up in the moment to notice how unmannerly their behavior was. You wished you could join them, but unfortunately the captain had assigned you the job of patrol for the evening. There wasn't a huge chance anything could happen, but Beidou was a woman of caution and would never be caught dead putting her crew in any type of danger, even if she knew they could handle it. That was just her.

"Hey kiddo. How are things lookin' out there?" Beidou quired, slinging her arm around your shoulder and ruffling your hair. "Things are looking okay." you spoke softly "Were you expecting something?". Beidou smirked. "Nah, but you know how I am. Always on the lookout" She paused "Especially when it comes to you". A smirk plastered her face. She was always up to something, but what this time? "Listen kid, you're special to me, okay? I don't know what I would do if something happened to you." The comment took you aback. Sure, you knew Beidou cared about you, but she'd never been so straightforward with expressing it before. You wondered if something was wrong, and apparently it showed. "Look, darlin'. Forget I said anything, kay? Get back to work" She said, softly patting your back and turning around. "Wait, Beidou. I care about you too. A lot, and I um" You scratched the back of your neck "And uh, I want you to know that". Beidou smiled again, placing one of her hands on your shoulder and leaning in, giving you a quick peck before running off to see what all the ruckus was about, and to say you were taken aback was an understatement. You could still feel her soft lips, and her cherry lipstick had left a red lip mark on your cheek. If only you weren't blushing so hard, you'd be able to see it.

You sat on the dock, sighing and caressing what was left of the kiss mark. If beidous lips had been that soft, you could only imagine what her thighs would feel like. Just thinking about it made a heat pool your cunt. Your hands trailed lower and lower towards your nether region, all the while wishing they were beidous. Wishing her strong arms were laced around your abdomen, wishing it was HER fingertips ghosting over your now soaked panties. Wishing she was whispering praises into your ear as she slipped one of her long fingers into your pussy, instantly hitting that spot that made you see stars. Wishing she would speed up the pace, driving you to orgasm. Wishing you were creaming around her fingers instead of your own right now. You came with a broken moan, choking out her name. "Darling? Everything ok-" Beidou stopped in her tracks, taking in the view she was getting, '' You were really a sight for sore eyes. Head thrown back, beads of sweat clinging to your face which was now contorted in pleasure, eyes squeezed shut while you rode out your climax. "Oh baby. You sweet thing. I'll help you out, yeah? Seems like you're struggling a bit." She reached out for your arm, pulling you up and walking you to her personal quarters.

"Now shhh, kay princess? Can't let anyone hear what I'm gonna do." Beidou said, spreading your legs apart. "Wow, pretty thing. You're so wet. All for me?" You hid your face in your hands, but Beidou was quick to take notice. "No hiding, Princess. I wanna see your face when you cum." Beidou swiped a finger up your slit, collecting your juices. You couldn't deny it, you were absolutely whipped for her, and the notion made your cunt throb even more. "Please, Beidou." You whined "Please." Beidou smirked, removing her finger from you. Seeing you riled up made her undeniably wet. "Please what? I won't know what my darling wants if you don't tell me." You huffed in frustration. "Beidou.. You know what I mean..". Her hands dug into the fat of your thighs. "No darling, I don't. Cmon, use your words. I know you can do it. You're my pet aren't you? You can be good for me, yeah?". You finally gave in "Please, Beidou, fuck me." She only smiled at you. "That's not my name, sweetcheeks. Try again." The need for her finally took over your senses. "Please, mommy. Please fuck me, i'll be good." You cried, lolling your head back. "Atta girl. Was that so hard now?" she purred, slipping her finger into your hole while her other hand found your clit, rubbing it in slow, precise movements. White hot pleasure shot through your body as she added a second finger, rubbing up against the spot that made you see stars. You arched your back, fucking yourself onto her as she chuckled. "Have I found that spot, darling? You feel good?" Beidou mused, replacing her fingers on your clit with her tongue, immediately latching on and sucking. A lewd moan escaped her mouth, the vibrations making your toes curl. You were so close, your walls tightening around her fingers as you squirmed under her touch. Beidou kept you down with her arms, her biceps visibly flexing as her pace increased. "Cum for me, princess. Cum all over my fingers." That was enough for you to come undone for the second time that night, a whine escaping your lips. "Atta girl. Did so well for me." Beidou purred. "Now it's time for you to help mommy out, kay?". You did as she said, kneeling down before beidou. "Cmon. Don't be dumb." she commanded, shoving your face into her cunt. You got the hint, licking a stripe up her slit experimentally, earning a low groan from her. You kept lapping up her juices, circling her clit with your tongue as you gripped onto her thigh for your dear life. Her grip on your head only got tighter as you went faster, this time adding a finger and pumping in and out at a fast pace. "Yea, keep going. That's a good pet." she breathed, moaning when you hit her g spot "Princess, I'm gonna cum". Your pace only increased, causing her to clench harder than ever before around your fingers, coming undone. She groaned before bringing your face up, kissing you with passion. "I think they might have heard you, sweet thing." She said, her finger tracing over your cheekbones "Ah well, it doesn't matter. At least they know who you belong to now". You smiled, reaching for your panties, but Beidou stopped you. "Nu-uh. Those stay here. You're coming with me to dinner now, sweet thing." Beidou said before cupping your hand in hers, leading you to the mess hall. She really was full of surprises.